Hello from Pensacola Florida

MaksimB

Reaction score
I decided to finally join the forums, I've been on and off over the pasted few years. I bought her a 2011 ingot silver base model 3.7L coupe in Kentucky in 2019 with 109,xxx miles. Her name is Hey Mabel. I didn't change much for the first couple of years, then slowly I started fixing up her rough spots. The exhaust was pretty banged up, so out went the old and a full new system was installed. Then I add a K&N cold air intake. Next went in a a new radio, which is to be replaced this month with a new Sony radio due to a bad screen. I didn't change much else while living in West Virginia. She ran like a champ down to Florida 11.5 hours including the one fuel/bathroom stop I made. I planned the trip to hit all the major cities after rush hour leaving around 4pm, one of the best drives I have had. After moving, I took advantage of the slightly better roads dropped it an inch, added many ascetic mods spoilers, along with upgrading the audio and adding some bass. Lastly, I have added RTR rims to complete the looks. While she's certainly not the most powerful; she has a sentimental memories for which reasons, I'll never sell her. She now has just a touch under a 133,000 miles on her. I was able to find her a couple of sisters in the past few years a 1964 Piper Cherokee 235 and a 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser. I am currently a private pilot working on my instrument and commercial rating. I also collect license plates, I have managed to get all 50 states along with around 80 other countries. I have a small collection of Ford/Mustang license plates, my particular favorite being the Victoria Ford Mustang Number Plate: NEW NAG. I look forward to getting to know the other fellow S197 owners and furthering my knowledge to better preserve Hey Mabel for the future. I've attached a few photos. The first being when I bought her, next after I got her from the major batch of mods, then new rims and tires, lastly her show plates even though she is not that new haha.

IMG_3163.jpg

IMG_3164.jpg

IMG_3165.jpg

IMG_3166.jpg

Ret

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome. You've come to a great site for help and share your stories and photos.

pass1over

I like it LOW
Reaction score
welcome
I'm not too far away in Trenton, FL. Lived almost 8 years in Lexington, KY ... miss everything but the winters

MaksimB

Reaction score
welcome
I'm not too far away in Trenton, FL. Lived almost 8 years in Lexington, KY ... miss everything but the winters
Very nice, I was through that area a few weeks ago. I took my FJC as I didn't know what to expect after the storm.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back