4 -Deep Dish Bullitt Chrome Wheel; 18x9 wrapped in 255/45ZR/18 (103Y)

MADGT

forum member
Reaction score

(SOLD) Price Drop...Asking: $1,500

All came out of my 2006 Mustang GT. I have stock brakes and suspension. The wheels are from American Muscle (AM) that I purchased new a few years back. They are obviously used now, but in extremely good condition. Displayed them only at shows (see pic). Rims/wheels fit 05-09 Mustang GT, V6, but they should fit other years too. They are triple plated chrome; Deep Lip/Dish (almost 3 inches) to create an aggressive stance.

Other wheels dimension according to AM website:

Wheel Offset: 34mm

Wheel Backspacing: 5.945 Inch, 151.1mm

Wheel Bolt Pattern 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5-Inch)

I bought the Michelin tires in 2021 separate from the wheels. They only have about 1K miles on them. I stored the tires/rims during the winter time and only rotated them back into the Mustang during show season. As you can see, the tires have more than 7MM thread left. They are actually in great shape also. One tire had a nail and I had it professionally repaired. All 4 tires/rims are Road Force Balanced to perfection.

I am including for free two set of 20-lug nuts. One that came with the tires (long shaft) and an extra set I bought. I am also including for free 4 center “tri-bar” pony center caps.

These set is ready to go on your Mustang today.

This whole set-up, brand new today, is over $3,000 when you include balancing, mounting, sales tax, etc. I am letting them go for $1,500 – cash in hand for local pick up or I can ship on your dime after I collect PayPal and you arrange shipping. I will not separate tires from wheels.

PM if you are interested. I am in Northern Virginia, so willing to drive about 90 min in every direction to meet you. I have them also listed in Facebook Market Place and local Craigslist—just FYI.

B1 by Tony Cruz, on Flickr

B2 by Tony Cruz, on Flickr

B3 by Tony Cruz, on Flickr

B4 by Tony Cruz, on Flickr

B5 by Tony Cruz, on Flickr

T6 by Tony Cruz, on Flickr

T5 by Tony Cruz, on Flickr

T4 by Tony Cruz, on Flickr

T3 by Tony Cruz, on Flickr

T2 by Tony Cruz, on Flickr

T1 by Tony Cruz, on Flickr

L6 by Tony Cruz, on Flickr

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back