Muffler Delete
030309181715.jpg

030309181727.jpg

HPIM0165.jpg

HPIM0166.jpg

HPIM0167.jpg

green w/envy

Reaction score
When we did ours it added a little more rumble. Now if we ever get around to getting the other side installed, it should add a little more. I just wish someone would sell the trim pieces that come with the Ford Racing dual exhaust kit. The ones that go in the cutouts you have to put in the bumper.

Last edited:

48prerunner

forum member
Reaction score
It sounds deeper and throatier, Im very happy with the sound,:beerdrink:

I eventually want to make it a dual exhaust, when I have the funds to do it,

I just finished this up this winter I'd say duals not a big sound difference than the single gt take off, but sounds good. I did it more for looks and i bought the FRRP exhaust cut out from somebody that put on a gt rear bumper. The gt take off with a airgrabber filter improved my mileage by about 2mpg

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
yea thats what I've read, that its not a huge sound difference, It want to do it more for looks. like you said,

Where in Harlingen are you? not like the town is super big or anything.. lol. I know a place in San Benito that does good work at a good price when you're looking to get duals.

Plus, I might be in Harlingen tomorrow around 5 or so.

07ToRcH

Torch Red FTW
Reaction score
I go to school at pan am. I graduated from SB in 07. I live in Edinburg right now though. and I know where that's at. on 77 before you hit Tyler and Harrisson.

Thats cool, I was born in SB But I graduated in Harlignen in 2003....my sister in law graduated in 07.... I think i saw your car last friday in harlingen on the expessway heading north, it was u and a silver V6 behind you driving very slow in the center lane, it was about 9pm or 10pm. i exited on the la feria exit,

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Thats cool, I was born in SB But I graduated in Harlignen in 2003....my sister in law graduated in 07.... I think i saw your car last friday in harlingen on the expessway heading north, it was u and a silver V6 behind you driving very slow in the center lane, it was about 9pm or 10pm. i exited on the la feria exit,
hmmm. cool, my GF went to south and graduated 07, and my roommate graduated Harlingen 07 she might know her. lol. and maybe, but it was Red and I was going super slow cause my speedo was off. Dealer set it back to stock and doesn't have stock wheels. I went straight back to my apt and tuned that bitch. :evillaugh:

07ToRcH

Torch Red FTW
Reaction score
hmmm. cool, my GF went to south and graduated 07, and my roommate graduated Harlingen 07 she might know her. lol. and maybe, but it was Red and I was going super slow cause my speedo was off. Dealer set it back to stock and doesn't have stock wheels. I went straight back to my apt and tuned that bitch. :evillaugh:
I ment my sister in law graduated from san bene in 2007.
Do u get on any of the local mustang forums?

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
I ment my sister in law graduated from san bene in 2007.
Do u get on any of the local mustang forums?

Oh, no shit? that's cool, then she graduated with me! sorry, I missed that. lol. I proly know her. but I didn't even know we had local forums!! haha. unless you mean rgvgearhead, TDR and STR? any others?

07ToRcH

Torch Red FTW
Reaction score
Oh, no shit? that's cool, then she graduated with me! sorry, I missed that. lol. I proly know her. but I didn't even know we had local forums!! haha. unless you mean rgvgearhead, TDR and STR? any others?

I'm on select stangs and south texas mustang club,

07ToRcH

Torch Red FTW
Reaction score
Oic, you part of STMC? Been meaning to go to another ice cream run for a while. :beer:

I wouldn't say part of STMC. I get on there site and post here and there, but not to often, I post alot more on Select Stangs, I guess because SS is a lower valley forum, and I know more ppl here in the lower valley, DID you go to the Island Cruise?

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
I wouldn't say part of STMC. I get on there site and post here and there, but not to often, I post alot more on Select Stangs, I guess because SS is a lower valley forum, and I know more ppl here in the lower valley, DID you go to the Island Cruise?

Na, I wasn't able to make it. :tdown: I wish I could have but I found out about it early on. and I know the opposite, more ppl upper valley. haha. I'll look up select stangs right now.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back