WIN a Raxiom Lights and Tech Package from AmericanMuscle.com

5iv

Homo 3.7 and 4.0 owner
Reaction score
I'm in. I could use some 13 style taillights to go with the Seibon trunk and wheels I just ordered from you guys. [emoji10]

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
So when are the winners for this thing going to be announced?? I need me some 13/14 style tails too!

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
ELIGIBILITY: RANDOM DRAWING & SELECTION OF WINNER: Potential Prize Winner ("Potential Winner") will be selected in a random drawing to be conducted on or about 03/02/2015 by the Sponsor from among the total number of eligible entries received. The Potential Winner will be notified by email and must reply within 48 hours of receiving the notification.

5iv

Homo 3.7 and 4.0 owner
Reaction score
ELIGIBILITY: RANDOM DRAWING & SELECTION OF WINNER: Potential Prize Winner ("Potential Winner") will be selected in a random drawing to be conducted on or about 03/02/2015 by the Sponsor from among the total number of eligible entries received. The Potential Winner will be notified by email and must reply within 48 hours of receiving the notification.

Cool thanks!^

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score

Perfect, thanks

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys - Thanks so much for playing here! I should have the winner posted up either today or in a couple days! We need to have the winner selected randomly and then get in touch with them! Hang tight thought as I'm going to have another Contest posted today!!!!!

Alex

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
I dont know what they're smoking at raxiom, but $750 for a basic head unit is a bit much. I could understand if it replaced the whole radio surround and integrated the a/c controls. But why pay $750 when I can get everything the raxiom has and more for $400 with an appradio.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/raxiom-gps-nav-0509.html

isthatguy

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'll stick with my app radio over that. I was interested in it also and switching but not for that money. Ouch.

Last edited:

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
I dunno. Touchscreen, NAV, BlueTooth, and a Back-Up Camera is pretty sweet though.

GreenTerror

forum member
Reaction score
I agree the price is a little high, but you have to remember that Appradio doesn't play physical media and to some that is important. I also dig the OE style I think it looks nice. Plus I personally prefer a physical volume adjustment vs touchscreen. I've had my eye on the Clarion NX404 that I think I'll be ordering here soon.

Synyster06Gates

forum member
Reaction score
Hey Guys - Thanks so much for playing here! I should have the winner posted up either today or in a couple days! We need to have the winner selected randomly and then get in touch with them! Hang tight thought as I'm going to have another Contest posted today!!!!!

Alex

Hopefully it's me :naughty1:

Back