WIN a Raxiom Lights and Tech Package from AmericanMuscle.com

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
You can get all that with an appradio, and also an app on your phone!

Ok so I just checked out the AppRadio. I admit that's pretty dope. But I do like the OE style and analog controls, too.

and the back up camera. :whistling:

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
I dunno. Touchscreen, NAV, BlueTooth, and a Back-Up Camera is pretty sweet though.

This, along with stock looks and plug and play installation makes it worth the price to a lot of people. The Raxiom nav unit is definitely on my list.

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Anyone know if the Raxiom unit improves audio quality like an aftermarket head unit?

That's a good question. Not really sure what a "high performance" radio tuner is. Maybe the equivalent to HD Radio?

Entertainment System. This is not just a GPS Navigation Unit it is a complete Multi-media entertainment system that plays all your DVD's, CD's, MP3's and features a high performance radio tuner for your local AM-FM stations as well as a SiriusXM satellite radio interface (subscription required - not included).

Synyster06Gates

forum member
Reaction score
They don't mention an EQ so I'm a little concerned in that area. On top of that, I don't believe you can add a subwoofer (for those of us with the 500 or with base stereo) as easy as you can to an aftermarket head unit.

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Meh. Half of the time I just listen to the sweet, sweet sound of internal combustion via 8 cylinders. :rock:

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
I'm more interested in the lights. My smartphone handles about 80% of the stuff with Sync that the touchscreens units do, so that covers my need for another head unit.

5iv

Homo 3.7 and 4.0 owner
Reaction score
Hey Guys - Thanks so much for playing here! I should have the winner posted up either today or in a couple days! We need to have the winner selected randomly and then get in touch with them! Hang tight thought as I'm going to have another Contest posted today!!!!!

Alex

Still haven't got my email yet Alex. Lol

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
Yea who ever wins these things? Always someone unrelated and sometimes don't even have a mustang!

You don't even get a notification of who won or that you lost lol

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Still haven't got my email yet Alex. Lol

Yea who ever wins these things? Always someone unrelated and sometimes don't even have a mustang!

You don't even get a notification of who won or that you lost lol

I didn't get one either. Not even a phone call :/.

Hey Guys,

I apologize about the delay but the winner has been contacted - We run our contests on a few different places aside from the forums as well and trust me they're not rigged and someone wins something every month!

Let me know if you're to have any other questions in the meantime and I'm here to help!

Alex

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
Alex, make it so I win next month, and I will tell them it's not rigged.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back