Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Cool idea. Best of luck with it.

Torched S197

forum member
Reaction score
Damnit I already knew I was gonna miss BG this year but I guarantee this is gonna be some pretty cool racing to watch

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'd love to see this for those of us with fast 3vs as well. A good handful of us are in the 11s...

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I like this, might have to make this event.

stang8psi

forum member
Reaction score
Unless the car in your sig has changed, I don't think cams will matter. ;)

no more blower.. I am doing A N/A build, blower was fun, just wasn't for me! It had it's ups but more Downs that I didn't like. So back to a full Built N/A setup.

Also it doesn't say about forged?

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It’s open to street cars only & will require your state registration (no dealers, transit, etc.), valid plates, registered to the car owner, proof of current insurance, state inspection, & be required to participate in the True Street 30 mile cruise prior to running. True Street cruise rules apply including disqualification if unable to complete the cruise.

Class rules (all True Street rules apply sans the following):

o 2011+ Coyote powered Mustang GT’s ONLY
o Factory provided transmission (6R80 or MT82) ONLY
o NO power adders allowed
o Stock long block ONLY; no cam swaps or ported heads allowed.
o Pump gas only including e85. No race fuel allowed.
o Intake manifold swaps and aftermarket CAI’s permitted
o Any non-lope tune allowed
o Aftermarket converter or clutch is allowed.
o Driver seat only allowed
o Minimum race weight 3,500lbs. (including driver)
o The lowest average of 3 passes is declared the winner

no more blower.. I am doing A N/A build, blower was fun, just wasn't for me! It had it's ups but more Downs that I didn't like. So back to a full Built N/A setup.

Also it doesn't say about forged?

It implies no

stang8psi

forum member
Reaction score
well technically it is a stock block,stock crank, stock heads etc, just piston and rod setup. In a lot of rcing being built on a stock platform doesn't disqualify you. I used to be involved with the import stock class and I had a built stock motor and it was still in the Stock class! Just playing devils advocate, should say factory sealed motor! In that case they already have that class in the NMRA so whats the difference?

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Should be a good event. I do believe Jeff and myself might hop in the RTR and come in for the event. Ill have a close eye on this thread!

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
well technically it is a stock block,stock crank, stock heads etc, just piston and rod setup. In a lot of rcing being built on a stock platform doesn't disqualify you. I used to be involved with the import stock class and I had a built stock motor and it was still in the Stock class! Just playing devils advocate, should say factory sealed motor! In that case they already have that class in the NMRA so whats the difference?

It must be a stock long block. The difference is these are street cars, not dedicated race cars such as the one's that compete in Coyote Stock. We are also not asking to tear people's cars down who participate. There is a certain amount of good faith to be had while maintaining the integrity of the event/class. :thumb2:

N20JUNKY

forum member
Reaction score
Sub'd hopping ill be able to get into this! time to get to work

casper gt

forum member
Reaction score
thanks for all the reply's, Brett & I along with Shannon, Jarrod & Jeff have been hard at work on this for weeks now & hope to have a great event.

I would like those interested to make their feeling/intentions know to anyone involved in this or just mention it in this thread so that we can start to get a list together of participants.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back