2010 Borla stingers and touring axle backs

bakerjd

Resident Bum
Reaction score
I literally just bought Corsa Xtremes today...didn't see this ad prior and was looking for a set of Borla Tourings (2010 has a different part number than the 05-09's)

svtrojan

forum member
Reaction score
After a quick search, looks like 2010 mufflers will fit 05-09s, but the tips may be a bit longer and the hangers might require some massaging... Shoot me a price shipped to 93012 for the stingers...

bakerjd

Resident Bum
Reaction score
After a quick search, looks like 2010 mufflers will fit 05-09s, but the tips may be a bit longer and the hangers might require some massaging... Shoot me a price shipped to 93012 for the stingers...

Nice!...wish I saw this sooner. Still might buy the tourings if they're still here when the funds allow.

cruzing2much

forum member
Reaction score
These will bolt up to 05-09 mustang just fine but the tips will be slightly longer cause of the new rear bumper on the 2010 body style.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
For those interested in the sound difference of these, Tigerhonaker did a thread about these so search.

They sound AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GLWS

3V LT's, Cams, and Borla Touring = OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! goodness IMO.

07silvergtss

forum member
Reaction score
Wow. what a deal!! this are priced low enough it wouldn't hurt to buy both and keep the ones you like the most and re-list the others and make a profit or least break even.

Love your stang man. One of the nicest 5.0 in the nation.

TTT- I love my stingers.

cruzing2much

forum member
Reaction score
How much different do the Tourings sound compared to Stingers? I've already got Stingers with LT's and Hot Rods

For street driving I accually prefered the way the touring sounded. It gave it a perfect balance of calm while driving but surprisingly loud once you stepped on it. Barely any drone while cruising. Which used to be important to me. I accually used these on my 5.0 I put the older style hangers on and older style over axle pipes.

cruzing2much

forum member
Reaction score
Wow. what a deal!! this are priced low enough it wouldn't hurt to buy both and keep the ones you like the most and re-list the others and make a profit or least break even.

Love your stang man. One of the nicest 5.0 in the nation.

TTT- I love my stingers.

Thanks for the kind words the car has come along way recently went 8.8sec at 160mph and we were having all kinds of issues with the bypass and I was out of gear. I expect this thing to run 8.50's all day long on boost only(23psi).

swat 79

forum member
Reaction score
How far are you from DC?

I would be interested in the Stingers if they are still available.

fullmetal7777

forum member
Reaction score
ill take 3rd spot for stingers in case the other two deals fall through, which i highly doubt but might as well throw myself out there lol

07ccdskaterv6

forum member
Reaction score
these 2010 touring mufflers will not bolt onto 2012 gt correct? at least not without modification?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back