Apex Lightweight Race wheels! Pre-Sale In vendor Section!

John@Trackspec

Official Vendor
Reaction score
***PRE-SALE EXTENDED*** to March 31st!

Wheels are in stock and will be ready to ship as early as Monday, March 17th!

Hey guys,
Just wanted to introduce to you a new race wheel that was just hit the market for our mustangs. We are doing a PRE-SALE for the newly released, APEX RACE PARTS EC-7 wheels. These wheels are the perfect combination of good looks, strength , lightweight, and cost effectiveness to suit the racer's budget. If anyone is from the BMW world, you know of APEX wheels and their excellent quality and reputation.

EC7-resize-all.jpg

Here are some great features of the EC-7:

EC-7 Intro and Specs
  • Proven and popular APEX EC-7 race wheel now available in Mustang Fitment.
  • Designed for strength - Built to withstand the endurance race abuse, and rough street use
  • Manufactured using lightweight flow forming process (Rotary Forged)
  • Popular 18" sizes available with 19" sizes available in summer 2014
  • Available in several gorgeous finishes
EC7AnthraciteCarR1.jpg

Mustang Specific Features
  • Mustang specific center bore - no centering rings
  • Wheels accept Mustang GT center caps
  • Clears most big brake kits
  • Large race lug openings - Accepts OEM lug nuts and large race nuts
  • Accepts OEM and aftermarket TPMS Sensors
  • 3 Sizes and 3 finishes at lauch
  • JWL/VIA certified - Crush tested in Japan

Sizes and Weight
  • 18x9" = 21.35 Lbs
  • 18x9.5" = 21.50 Lbs
  • 18x10" = 22.10 Lbs
E92M3-1-580x385.jpg

APEX wheels in the racing world
Apex wheels are not your run of the mill, heavy wheels found on ebay. These wheels are designed to fill the void in the race market for an effectively priced, lightweight wheel that can stand the abuse of true wheel to wheel racing. Apex wheels are used by some of the top teams including Maxxis Tire and Pure Performance in Pirelli World Challenge Series and ZIMA Motorsports and Copier/Schomp BMW in NASA Midwest. The wheels are race proven and perform!

Check out the PRE-SALE in the vendor section for details on pricing and details.

Last edited:

neema

forum member
Reaction score
Hey I know that car! These wheels look good, very very similar to a 302S wheel (the 302S look for half price). There's enough brake clearance to fit 380mm/15" Stoptech ST60s with much more room than a 10.5" Enkei PF01. Don't know if 15" brembos will fit for sure, but I think there's a good chance they will.

John@Trackspec

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Neema, thats a great looking car in the Pic aye? LOL. Car looks awsome, I was wondering who's stang they were going to pick. I offered ours up but its certainly not as clean as yours!

Wanna pick up a spare track set? :)

neema

forum member
Reaction score
Neema, thats a great looking car in the Pic aye? LOL. Car looks awsome, I was wondering who's stang they were going to pick. I offered ours up but its certainly not as clean as yours!

Wanna pick up a spare track set? :)

Hah, thanks John. I'll pick up a set when they offer 18x11s on all four corners :)

striker 5

forum member
Reaction score
Are the 18x9 and 18x10 in sliver available if so how much ?

John@Trackspec

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I saw that, but I know with forgestars there is a problem with the dust cap interfering and thats the only thing that has stopped me from buying them.

Agree, that definitely is a sticking point.

So should we put you down on the list for a set? Great opportunity for the group buy to get in with a nice discount.

John@Trackspec

Official Vendor
Reaction score
If the hub caps fit , while installed on the car. Put me down

Steve,
No need to start a list anymore. We opened this up as a Pre-sale! Pre-sale ends march 31st. Order before then and you will get the 10% savings. We listed the wheels on our website here:

http://www.trackspecmotorsports.com/apex-wheels-s197-mustang-ec7.html

Prices are already updated with shipping to lower 48 states and 10% off included. Select wheel size and coating color, and your set. Sets will start shipping as soon as march 17th! Also check out our Pre-sale thread in our vendor section. We have several orders in already so feel free to check out our site.

Thanks for your interest and we hope you move forward with these sweet wheels!

John@trackspec

steve13gt

forum member
Reaction score
Well.. again, just need to know if the hub caps will fit when installed and Ill be interested.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back