Reaction score
The sparks are flying!

attachment.php

Cobra Drifter

Carbon Driven™
Reaction score
And the money shots!!!
moneyman.gif

"You tucking tire, nice, but you ain't really tucking unless you're tucking 3"+ of a 20" rim!!!" HAHA! :D

Officially the very first S197 to lay frame and its a Shelby too! :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Cobra Drifter

Carbon Driven™
Reaction score
Now that is drop dead sexy!
Thanks! Its been a 5 year goal to get this stang on the ground. Everyone said it couldnt be done or wouldnt want to touch the project. That just pushed me to keep driving to figure a way on how it could be done and find a shop with the skills to pull it off.

Last edited:

BEAST

CHEROKEE NOOB HUNTER
Reaction score
Thanks! Its been a 5 year goal to get this stang on the ground. Everyone said it couldnt be done or wouldnt want to touch the project. That just pushed me to keep driving to figure a way on how it could be done and find a shop with the skills to pull it off.

I so want to know who, and how the fuck they did it! That's the real lows!!

Cobra Drifter

Carbon Driven™
Reaction score
I so want to know who, and how the fuck they did it! That's the real lows!!
My bags dropped me to about 5/8" before hitting the axle to the frame. I removed the bump stops when I installed the bags years ago.

So I approached the shop to C-notch my frame couple years ago but there iwas a waiting list. Last November I got squeezed in for the notch hoping it would go lower but that did nothing really. There are several other blocking obstacles that keep you from going lower but you need the notch if you plan of going low

Everything is being developed custom. Its the only way to get it low. Its costing me a grip but I dont care its worth it to me :)

attachment.php

Last edited:

stang389

forum member
Reaction score
So is this car done? I saw a picture on true fibers face book page?

Cobra Drifter

Carbon Driven™
Reaction score
No, thats a 13 and a guy they sponsor. His is very similar to mine and I hear hes thinking of bagging it too now.

This is why I want to keep changing mine up because so many of them and popular styles will mean several stangs looking the same. I have him, another local guy with an 09 and another back easst with an 09 bagged too all the same color and very similar style and all local. So this time Im doing mods that the vast majority wont do lol

Last edited:

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
I love your post on mf with Rudolph saying your running a future classic. Lol

Epic build hurry up and finish it

Cobra Drifter

Carbon Driven™
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Wes, yea I know some think all Shelbys are worth more than MSRP but thats just so far from reality. They wont be worth more than 5G's vs a GT from what Im seeing. Heck Juniors brother found an 08 GT500 with super low miles and clean for $28K.

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Wes, yea I know some think all Shelbys are worth more than MSRP but thats just so far from reality. They wont be worth more than 5G's vs a GT from what Im seeing. Heck Juniors brother found an 08 GT500 with super low miles and clean for $28K.

Couldn't agree more. Unless you've got a GT500KR or Super Snake, it's not going to appreciate anytime soon. They may hold value for awhile, but for me personally, let the next owner worry about restoring it and trying to make money off of it. I'm going to drive it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back