S197Forum Challenge Coin Anyone??

bullitt boy

Reaction score
Seems legit

I'd be down.

We keep them in our ass for safe keeping though.
amirite guys?

If thats the case I hope that first picture is not actual size. Start a list in for two.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Looks pretty interesting. I think I would avoid grabbing someone elses design (fist) and figure out our own or use the design from the T-shirt. It's pretty much a coin design ready to go.

S197_Md.jpg

Jinx

Photography Blogger
Reaction score
I love kimmers idea, it's one of the best designs for forums logos and the circle part of the design is already prime for a coin, that's at least 50% of the artwork. Now for the other side of the coin.

I do graphic design on the side as a hobby and help friends out, and I say you can't beat that for a coin design. Plus, I would love to own a coin with that.

Side note: I wish the forums website banner used that logo and color scheme.

Last edited:

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Can we mint this from crushed and smelted chevy camaro parts? It's a way to recycle cheap materials.....

they would probably turn your hand green if you hold it... like a cheap necklace would do.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Maybe do military ranks on the other side to acknowledge different levels on the site. There are a lot of military personnel on here and I wouldn't mind finding a way to include/thank them on the coin.

Back