VID: 8.27 @ 170mph...at Bandimere. 2012 TT Coyote

Bud

forum member
Reaction score
Never would have thought it would happen up here, but the car ran an 8.27 @ 170.45mph yesterday. DA was 7630 at the time of the run.

Loving that Fluid turbo kit and MPR sleeved block build! Here is the vid, should have a mid track vid coming soon too that really shows how quick it moves out

Here is the slip. Had a weak 60' so definitely a teen in the car, maybe more:
5fep35.jpg

brent_G

Custom User Title
Reaction score
damn. i raced at bandimere when i was there with an na bolt on 3v and breaking in 13's was hard. seeing stock coyotes running high 14's

boost didnt seem to affect performance nearly as much as an NA car. but thats FAST

Bud

forum member
Reaction score
Another angle of the run that shows how soft it was for the first 60' or so, then it just moves out. Time to get a little hotter on the launch and ramp boost in quicker:

Last edited by a moderator:

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yep it looks like a TT coyote is the way to go if you want to go 7s. Pretty incredible of what this car and the JPC car is doing.

s8v4o

forum member
Reaction score
Very impressive man. Without the chute it would be very unsuspecting.

Bud

forum member
Reaction score
Yep it looks like a TT coyote is the way to go if you want to go 7s. Pretty incredible of what this car and the JPC car is doing.

I've got no game for the JPC shop car, but hoping to make a few tweaks and hit a track rental this Friday to see if I can get the 60 and 330 down some and improve the overall ET. Wouldn't take much more to slide up to the #2 quickest 2011+ spot. It is killing me that a blower car is beating me currently.

Bud

forum member
Reaction score
such a nice track, bummer about the DA. Just up the boost.....

It is a nice track, except for the lack of running water (porta potties). I actually like the Julesburg track out east which is just an airstrip that they prep and throw a tree up on during some weekends. Lower elevation, running water/bathrooms/showers, usually breakfast cooked every morning, and very laid back people. The track is limited to 8.50 though which kind of sucks.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Bring that junk east in the Spring... Run Atco in March/April with -1500 or better DA!!!!

Bud

forum member
Reaction score
http://s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=117998

Ran an 8.16 @ 170.4 on Friday. Still some left in the 60 and ramp but we were creeping up on it as the track wasn't great. They prepped it good towards the end of the rental then some dick oiled it down and it was over with. That is officially the end of my season, all local tracks are closed for the winter. Going to try and get down to Texas for a rental in March for some sea level action. I usually try not to get greedy, but with some tune tweaks we have in mind, a hotter launch and ramp, and some sea level air it has to have a 7 in it.

Here is the vid from the track rental Friday. Quite a few cool cars in the vid, worth watching the whole thing. My 8.25 today is at 1:54 in the video. The 8.16 run is at 3:15

2eod0uu.jpg

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back