Looking for Shops in Texas

Phil

forum member
Reaction score
Looking for a shop to do some work for me, Houston, Austin, San Antonio possibly even Dallas, nothing extreme simple bolt on stuff.

Last edited:

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
To read stuff online it seems like you should find a Mustang shop in every town in Texas. Seems like Texas has a Texas size automotive sub-culture. Which I am jealous of. Car culture seems to be shrinking where I live.

46addict

Reaction score
Lots of open roads and culture in Texas I imagine. They have Texas 2k and tuning shops everywhere which must be nice. South GA and Florida have a decent culture too though.

RocketcarX

95% of my weight is fuel
Reaction score
I'm in the Brenham area, our website is up but it's not finished. You can message me here or call/text me at (979) 451-5646

BlueDevil

BOOSTED!
Reaction score
Lethal performance in San Antonio. They did my gears and there were lots of ligit cars there.

RocketcarX

95% of my weight is fuel
Reaction score
I'm 30 min for CS, for what it's worth. You probably see some of our cars locally if you're into the car scene there, you're welcome to come see the shop and our 08 GT all built and finished in house.

1sloGT

forum member
Reaction score
Ryan Gonzales of R&S Performance in Lockhart took great care of me. Very reasonable rates. 1 man show for the most part so you still get that personal service much of the larger shops out here have lost. He texted me daily updates of my build.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back