Looking for some input

bruiser1056

Reaction score
I recently came across an awesome deal on an '05 GT, wasn't even looking for another vehicle! But, I couldn't pass it up.

The original owner couldn't stop the water intrusion problems and finally gave up. Being an owner of an '05 coupe since new, I am quite familiar with the issues and I do love a challenge. Took a few weeks to get the holes plugged up. I've since installed new carpet, seats and SJB. A couple minor body dings and needed a new front bumper, grille, headlights and fog lights (all replaced).

Manual transmission, 107,000 miles. Bone stock.

While plugging leaks and refurbishing the interior, I've been buying some upgrades...........
Ford Hot rod cams, Ford Performance intake manifold, Ford Performance throttle body, Ford Performance CAI, shorty headers, new plugs and coils and a few other minor things. Not sure what exhaust I'll put on just yet.

Where I'm looking for input is, when installing the bolt-ons, should I install them all at once and get a tune? Or, should I install them one at a time and get a tune at each step? Any recommendations for a tuner in the South Carolina upstate area? I've already got an SCT X4 tuner.

Any input is more than welcome.
Thanks

Samos3

Reaction score
If you have everything, why wait and redundantly spend money on tuning?

You'll probably get some recommendations to get long tubes to get a decent result from all the other parts.

crjackson

Reaction score

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back