White Mustang owners get in here!!

white95

boost or bust
Reaction score
All white Mustangs get in here!!!

So, let's talk about the White Mustang Mafia!! The WMM started as a couple dudes messing with a couple other guys with black/red/etc stangs about who's color is better. Now its beginning to gather steam and has spread to a couple of different websites. If anyone else is interested, drop a line below or better yet, shoot me an email @ [email protected].. Ragtops, GT's, Cobras, sixxers, saleens, racecars, project car; it doesn't matter...

If you wonder why I'm bothering with this, I'll tell you. I absolutely LOVE white Mustangs of all years and have met other people online who do as well. There's the black mustang club, a yellow stang registry, a mystic club, etc... There's even a white mustang registry but thats been hit or miss lately.. So here's a chance to join a syndicate linked through the brotherhood of Mustang ownership with the desire of taking this hobby into the future and sharing it with others... my $0.02

We have over 40 members and even one in Europe.

Last edited:

white95

boost or bust
Reaction score
d462d151.jpg

67a939b5.jpg

46f5af62.jpg

just a few examples of member ride pics

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LOL.................the thread titel is priceless!

Dropping you a line.

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I never understood the color mustang clubs... who cares -_- as long as they are freakin mustangs

white95

boost or bust
Reaction score
LOL.................the thread titel is priceless!

Dropping you a line.

Title FAIL..

Anyway, there aren't any club dues, no ride requirements (besides white paint of course) none of the typical bs assosiated with most clubs. The only expense would be a club logo. Currently I'm out of logos until I get a quote from my design shop. If interested, I'll request $x.xx to cover one + a few bucks for safe shipping. Any questions so far?

Jeffs FRC

forum member
Reaction score
If there's a club for every other color, why not?

Thanks for posting. :hi:
You'll find that this particular mustang site try's to get away from the "crews" or "clubs" that some of the other sites have going.

It may just be me, but a white mustang club just seems,well...gay! lol That goes for any other color mustang club too...:thumb2:

white95

boost or bust
Reaction score
I went to mustang week a few yeas ago and I thought it was an awesome sight to see the BMC (as well as the others) cruise in 100+ deep..

Back