Build your own rear seat delete?

kahmann

forum member
Reaction score
I'm looking into rear seat delete kits again and thought I'd see if anyone has had one fabbed up custom. I had the MMR kit, but thought it looked way too cheesy, so I sold it a couple of weeks after installing it. I also didn't like that it couldn't bear any weight to speak of.

I like the Agent47 kit a lot. It's made of aluminum, instead of carpeted fiber board. But the price has kept me searching. The Raceskinz kit for Shelby is definitely premium, but for nearly $3k, I don't know why anyone buys it.

Anyway, thanks for any input or photos of other installs.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No real input other then, like you, I purchased the MMR kit a while back and when it came in---I thought I could have made this for $40! It would have been really simple to make.

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
Subscribed.

MMR is the cheapest ive seen as well. But Id like to see if anyone did it on there own

Ch4r1ie

The Limey Bastard
Reaction score
I'm on the verge of buying the Agent 47 RSD myself, so I'm gonna keep an eye on this thread for sure! :beerdrink:

Last edited:

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
I'm sure it can be fabbed up for alot cheaper. I'm gonna look into once I get my car back. If I come up with anything I'll let ya guys know.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back