5.0 does wheelies

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
moved to chat...

wow, I had my wife come over to my PC and watch it with me a few times.

that is respectable for sure :clap:

Shat9611

Ex-ford tech
Reaction score
srry realized it prob wasn't tech after i posted it but i had to watch it multiple times as well i want one so bad lol

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Fixed it for ya.

Holy crap! Talk about pucker factor!

Last edited:

JJ@WMS

forum member
Reaction score
Looks like Evo was trying to do thier best JPC impersonation they could but failed... Justin would have drove that puppy until it came back down and never touched the brakes... LOL

In all seriousness I'm sure Nelson was not expecting that at all and I hope he is ok and the car is not too damaged.. Now thats what I call track prep and power...

JJ

Ch4r1ie

The Limey Bastard
Reaction score
DSC_7796.jpg

Evolution Performance’s Bumper Draggin’ 2011 Mustang 5.0 Goes 9.10

Last edited:

702GT

S197 Fanatic
Reaction score
Great press, horrible damage. I can only imagine what the undercarriage looks like after that. Poor guy was probably like, "Yeaaah! Alright! Okay, cool. OMG WTF!"

I agree with JJ he probably wasn't expecting that much lift lol. I hope he's okay, looked like a pretty rough ride down.

08gt4u

forum member
Reaction score
wow thats impressive.i guess evo has now the highest 2011 wheelie record as well

fordracer666

forum member
Reaction score
wow

what all did he break?

taken from stang tv

With 8s on their mind, they made the trek to the NMRA Finals in Bowling Green, KY this last weekend to run the Modular Muscle category. The Evo Performance crew were battling some issues, including this massive wheel stand we caught on camera. The Mustang went straight up on the bumper and while it was pointed to the wall, the driver jumped on the brakes to bring the car crashing back down to earth. I guess it was a quick decision that had to be made: twisted up front suspension and oil pan or smash up the front corner of the car

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back