6 days old and bone stock

GT.350-R

3PEDLS
Reaction score
A lady freind of mine was nice enough to do some testing with her bone stock 2011.The testing was done for DAVAD Motorsports.It was only about a week old when they did the base runs on the stock wheels and tires. 1st pass out it went 12.75@110 . After the stock runs DAVAD Motorsports was nice enough to load a 93 oct tranny adjustment tune to the same stock car and it went 12.50@112 . Needless to say she was very happy with the results and her new ride.I would say with a few more tweeks ,gears and tires she will be knocking on the 11sec. zone.

Here is a video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLH4sQwihhk

firestang70

SW Ohio Ninja
Reaction score
Congrats. Was she bringing the rpms up against the stall at all (if so what rpm)or coming off idle. I may get to take my 1 week old stock auto on saturday.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Awesome!!!

Tre06GTP1SC

South Texas Death Ride
Reaction score
Very cool. Looked like it hooked really well for street tires. Nice consistent times too.

BR1DBL

Reaction score
We are thinking about taking the 2011 Auto to Tri-state Dragway on Saturday for more testing. Not looking forward to the drive but we need to get more data before the snow hits. We might be taking a couple different cars, not 100% sure. Anyone else in the area plan on going? The weather is calling for 60's and sunny!

Well scratch that!!! They just updated their website ""Closed for Season". Any other tracks open in the area??

Last edited:

firestang70

SW Ohio Ninja
Reaction score
We are thinking about taking the 2011 Auto to Tri-state Dragway on Saturday for more testing. Not looking forward to the drive but we need to get more data before the snow hits. We might be taking a couple different cars, not 100% sure. Anyone else in the area plan on going? The weather is calling for 60's and sunny!

Well scratch that!!! They just updated their website ""Closed for Season". Any other tracks open in the area??
I believe Edgewater should be open Sat for T&T 12-5 weather permitting.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wow, tracks are closed already?!

06vistabluegt

forum member
Reaction score
Wow, tracks are closed already?!

Yep, tracks up north close around Halloween. There is only 1 track still running by me and they're only going to be open until it gets too cold or it snows which could be any day.

I'm in NE Ohio BTW.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You guys do tend to get snow before us. Ours really doesn't close too much longer after Halloween. End of November usually.

BR1DBL

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Kil-Kare Dragway and they are running Saturday depending on the weather. I was also on Edgewater's website and you are correct, they are running as well. We have never been to either track, which is better? We will be driving from N/E Indiana so distance is a concern but would like a good track for test results.

DTony

forum member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Kil-Kare Dragway and they are running Saturday depending on the weather. I was also on Edgewater's website and you are correct, they are running as well. We have never been to either track, which is better? We will be driving from N/E Indiana so distance is a concern but would like a good track for test results.

I will meet up with who ever goes. I am installing gears in my 2011 along with a tune and CAI and want to try it out before the next round of mod's over the winter. I also heard Tristate may be open if the weather is nice.

firestang70

SW Ohio Ninja
Reaction score
Kil Kare has been a great hooking track in the past. Some ownership issues and problems this year, the hook has not been what it has in the past. Shorter shutdown then edgewater. I like edgewater. The prep last Saturday was OK. I think the elevation at edgewater is less if I remember correctly. I will be working so I can't join you. Good luck.

GT.350-R

3PEDLS
Reaction score
So , which track are you heading to? Keep me posted, I have a barrel race to go to with the kids and horses. I won't have the new wheels and tires until the 27th.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back