2006 Rolling Chassis

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
Selling my mustang as a rolling chassis. It will come with a salvage title. Everything will be returned to stock minus the grill, roush spoiler, gas door, rims, cj drag springs and bmr LCA relo brackets which are welded in. Perfect for a drag car or you can take your time and fix it back up. Will be minus motor and trans. All the accessories will stay minus alternator. Heres a link to the damage. http://s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86636 No body damage. May take a few weeks to pull everything $4500 OBO

DSC00606.jpg

DSC00605.jpg

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
Do it man. You're local. Ill cut you a deal and help you out with whatever. You can even take a shit load of stock stuff

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
Buddy couldn't come up with the cash so this is back up as well as my hot rod cams and Bbk longtubes

SStang

forum member
Reaction score
Wish I had the money!!!!
You dont find these very oftern.

SStang.

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
That's a good deal for a straight body car. Could be made into a really nice drag car. Free bump.

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
That's a good deal for a straight body car. Could be made into a really nice drag car. Free bump.

Thanks. That's what Im thinking too. I hope someone takes it quick cuz it's taking up room

STEVE_POE

coyote powered fr500s
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If this was anyplace close to me it would be sold . shipping would just be to much.

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
See if you can get me a shipping quote to 47327 I am picking up a complete parts car with complete interior and engine and transmission in a few days unless it gets sold out from under neath me.

RedfireGT

forum member
Reaction score
will you take a trade for another roller? got a 1979 malibu roller. 6" cowl, TRZ lip, front and rear upper and lower control arms, 1 5/8" front and rear sway bar kit. 8.5 posi rear end, race seats, new brake lines, new fuel lines with 16 gallon fuel cell. new floor pan and new body mount bushings. Slotted front disk brakes.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back