Bullitt in kill mode...lol

Jeffs FRC

forum member
Reaction score
Went to the track this weekend and took a few new pics. Car usually rolls around on 19" black drifts like everyone else...

dsc0014gy.jpg

dsc0011sr.jpg

dsc0010lr.jpg

file-57.jpg

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
That's one of the best looking cars on big and littles I have seen. I would drive that everyday.

Jeffs FRC

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments guys. Im really happy with how it looks. Every time I get the itch to get back in a vette I just take a look at it and ask myself wtf Im thinking

Very nice, how much is it lowered and what kit did u use?
Eibach pro kit. My drag wheels have 26" tires. With the 19's there is almost no fender gap
Times Jeff, what did it run!?
11.9@120. I couldn't get under 1.9 60's...I suck! lol Last pass was going great and I feel it would have been in the 11.7x area but I blew one of the axle backs off and got out of it. Scared the shit outta me...thought I popped the motor. Ran 12.1@93 on that run.

Thought we were gonna get some good air, but it turned out to be an 80* day. DA was 2000+:argh:

Good thing Tommie brought a trailer cause I had no tools to put the exhaust back together and didnt want it banging under the car.
D09B6FA5-2564-479C-9B6E-E7B50B3C7C2F-22617-00001E41E7335C7C.jpg

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
Not too shabby...I'm guessing thats why your ditching those GTAs...11.90 isn't bad and with a little work on that 60' you could be seeing around the 11.40-11.50 mark.

This week would be a great week for the track...50-60* temps

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Good to see another Bullitt on the track. The hood looks intimidating. And shorter 60' times are possible if you have good traction and are willing to launch at 5K rpm. I think my best was 1.64.

Jeffs FRC

forum member
Reaction score
Clean is definitely the best...
Totally agree! Its the theme I use for every car Ive modified
Looks badass. Wish they would offer dark green on a non special edition Mustang again.
When I decided on a Mustang it was Bullitt or nothing...just for the color.
Not too shabby...I'm guessing thats why your ditching those GTAs...11.90 isn't bad and with a little work on that 60' you could be seeing around the 11.40-11.50 mark.

This week would be a great week for the track...50-60* temps
Yeah, Im just gonna eliminate the possibility of them having too much backpressure and go back to a straight through muffler. The car was tuned with Bassani race mufflers, but they were kinda loud for me so I switched to the GTA's. Im not sure if an axle back is gonna have any kind of effect on performance(dont think so), but I just wanna make sure that doesn't happen again.

I love the GTA's though. Perfect noise level and NO drone.

trigger5150

forum member
Reaction score
Sick looking car. What hood is that?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
Totally agree! Its the theme I use for every car Ive modified

When I decided on a Mustang it was Bullitt or nothing...just for the color.

Yeah, Im just gonna eliminate the possibility of them having too much backpressure and go back to a straight through muffler. The car was tuned with Bassani race mufflers, but they were kinda loud for me so I switched to the GTA's. Im not sure if an axle back is gonna have any kind of effect on performance(dont think so), but I just wanna make sure that doesn't happen again.

I love the GTA's though. Perfect noise level and NO drone.

You should hear my 5.0....Lethal 3" offroad X with No resonators and Roush ABs :beerdrink:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back