Spring track rental set for Apr 5th at MIR

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Gates open at 9:00, racing will start around 9:30 and the track will be ours until 4:00. Side by side racing will be available, NO STREET TIRES!
Slicks, drag radials, ET streets are fine but no stock street tires; the reason why is it pulls up the VHT that is applied on the track to the 330' mark.

$100 to run, $10 to spectate but the $10 will be refunded back to you as long as you leave MIR prior to 6:00 when the TNT starts. If you want to run your car in TNT it will be an extra $20 or $120 total. We pay at the tower and you need to have cash.

Race gas will be available from approx 9:30 to 10:00.

Scale will be open.

Bathrooms will be open.

Concession stand will not be open but last year we ordered chicken/sides/soda and charged $10 a head for lunch which worked out really well and the chicken was really really good.

The Best Western is the closest hotel to the track, approx 15-20 mins away, has ample parking for guys that want to trailer the car; last fall a group of us went up Thursday night and stayed Friday night as well as you will be worn out from being racing/out in the sun all day.
http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwes...lata-Inn/Hotel-Overview.do?propertyCode=21029

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
At least you don't have to worry about the tranny breaking this time!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Feel free to spread the word to other fourms; I don't mind other makes/models coming but please use good judgement, I don't want 18 year olds with fart can Honda's, etc.....

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have no doubt the T-56 Magnum can take it. I think I might get a WOTBOX in the mean time, Jeremy and Charlie talked me into it:hi:.

Order it up! I am going to have a LOT of stuff to install before the 5th so we can do some wrenching!!!!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Trust me it is an awesome time! You will not find a better track....plus you get to meet a bunch of the S197 guys and put faces to names...and the shit talking can get entertaining as well.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I don't do a list/take deposits because I understand life/plans change; as long as we have 24 cars we meet the min and we are good to go...but if you know you can make it let me know.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back