“What is YOUR OPINION of the best and most memorable races out there!”

STACYSTANGZ

forum member
Reaction score
:popcorneat:

When you think of racing…. What videos or pics immediately come to your mind?

I am very curious to see some of the best and most memorable races out there!!!

“POST THEM UP!!!”

WARNING:
Not responsible for the following......

Demand the best: Fore Precision Works

Last edited:

PNR Welding

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This video is when I was on the stock motor and Saleen blower. It was a grudge race against Nitrous Pete. We both ran identical times 10.751

CarAudiophile

Fly Like a G6
Reaction score
This one. This was soooooooo many years ago. I filmed the event and it was a crazy night that went down afterwards. Basically Z06 said I have 500 in cash and can beat the WRX. We went got cash (yes I sounded like a douche this many years ago I was an import nut.) But anyways guy comes up to pay and instead decks the driver. Then is was a quick 2 v 5 and we bolted to only come back with 100 of our closest friends. :)

dagamore

Poor Driver mod
Reaction score
sadly this is one of my losses to a VW Lupo (all wheel drive with a custom motor/turbo@>1.5bar(~22psi) Full cage stripped race car) vs me, mostly stock on street tires, my 5 or so time down the track. he went 11.3 i went 14.07(one of my best runs on a mostly stock car and street tires)

http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=VF82431BYts

Germeezy3

forum member
Reaction score
This one. This was soooooooo many years ago. I filmed the event and it was a crazy night that went down afterwards. Basically Z06 said I have 500 in cash and can beat the WRX. We went got cash (yes I sounded like a douche this many years ago I was an import nut.) But anyways guy comes up to pay and instead decks the driver. Then is was a quick 2 v 5 and we bolted to only come back with 100 of our closest friends. :)

What an fing toolbag, which is foretold by his decision to run an untold mods WRX from a dig.

dascoyne

Enormous Member
Reaction score
8b07579c.gif

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back