05-08 3V COMPLETE Paxton 1200SL Kit - Super cheap!

Renesis07

forum member
Reaction score
SOLD SOLD SOLD

KIT IS FOR 05-06 - CORRECTION*****

Can be used on 07-09, but will require a small change, read thread for details***

The Story:

I purchased this kit from a local mechanic (guy was in his late 40's, early 50's). He had this kit installed on his 2005 GT. He traded the car in last year and it only had 4900 miles, 400 of which was with this kit (you read correctly, this kit has only 400 miles).

Looking over the kit closely, it is very obvious the previous owner was not lying, everything looks brand new!

I have had this kit in my possession for roughly 3 weeks now, it has NOT been installed on my car. Being completely honest I caught wind of this deal and jumped on it rather quickly. It's just the wrong timing for me personally, I'm in the middle of getting a house, trying to pay things off, etc etc. Instead of letting this kit sit for a year or two, I would rather just sell it and pick up the project at a later time.

What it is:

Non Intercooled Paxton 1200SL Kit - This is a complete kit, not a tuner kit. Meaning it has everything you need to bolt it right up to your 3V. Injectors, Diablosport, in tank fuel pump, etc. It's all here. Again, this is a 400 mile kit, this same kit new retails for around $4,000; I'm literally asking for half that.

Price: $2,000 FIRM

LOCAL PICK UP ONLY!!!! I am not shipping all this stuff, mainly because the supercharger still has oil in it. Also, I don't want to deal with it if something gets lost/stolen/damaged during shipping. I am willing to drive up to 100 miles from 60532 at the asking price to meet up with a $100 paypal deposit (sorry I'm not making the trip just to be lowballed or stroked).

I really would like this sold by the weekend, hence the ridiculously low price.

Thank you for looking!

Chris K (renesis07)

PHOTOS:

Just a close up of the belt, so you can see. Looks like it's never been used.. lol
sc_zps500e1085.jpg

sc2_zps0f2b2f56.jpg

sc3_zps7308e5cd.jpg

sc4_zpsd92d6885.jpg

sc8_zps00af2b2f.jpg

sc7_zps04ab4c8e.jpg

sc6_zpsbfff4850.jpg

sc5_zpsbc7bfff2.jpg

sc10_zps7ccf1b97.jpg

sc9_zpsfbed5cbd.jpg

Last edited:

Renesis07

forum member
Reaction score
Only item not pictured is the in tank pump. The previous owner didn't include that with the kit. I purchased a new Vortech Fuel pump (actually from a member here). So that is included as well. Just wanted to make that known :)

roberts

forum member
Reaction score
it tempting but im tired between this kit kb blower or a s&H turbo. IDK ehat to do lol and the other problem is u are 5hrs away from me

Renesis07

forum member
Reaction score
it tempting but im tired between this kit kb blower or a s&H turbo. IDK ehat to do lol and the other problem is u are 5hrs away from me

5 hours isn't THAT far, we can work that out if you decide to go with this. I'm driving 2.5 hours on Sunday to pick up seats in southern IL from a ST Louis member lol...

The one time I wished I lived up north

If I decide to ship, I will get ahold of you :thumb:

how much hp can u expect from this kit

I believe Paxton's website says this kit with no other bolt ons or modifications is good for 420/380. That's going off memory.

roberts

forum member
Reaction score
yea 420/380 but if i do i wont be able to get till next weekend so ill see if its sold by then and ill go from there

Renesis07

forum member
Reaction score
There is a shipping plug, it's a 6 pan screw (very small) that goes into the vent screw.
Very good deal, complete set! gLWS!

Btw, which size of injectors are they?

Hmmmm good to know! I was wondering how the hell you would ship this thing.... I'll have to check the kit when I get back to my storage garage and see if I have this shipping plug... If I find that, then I would probably open this up to shipping.

It was the injectors that come with it, I believe they are 38#

Renesis07

forum member
Reaction score
There is a shipping plug, it's a 6 pan screw (very small) that goes into the vent screw.
Very good deal, complete set! gLWS!

Btw, which size of injectors are they?

Look at the 5th photo from the bottom, is that the shipping screw sitting on top of the Paxton manual?

Badd GT

forum member
Reaction score
is that 420/380 at the wheels? I don't know too much about F/I other than I might want it. I'm already 380/350 n/a at the rear wheels
, what will this do for me?

Paps

forum member
Reaction score
Look at the 5th photo from the bottom, is that the shipping screw sitting on top of the Paxton manual?

Yeah, next to oil bottles, i guess it's the shipping plug. A little different than mine and it has a yellow flag attached to it. You have to remove the screw with a hole in it, install shipping plug instead. And you're good to go!

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
is that 420/380 at the wheels? I don't know too much about F/I other than I might want it. I'm already 380/350 n/a at the rear wheels

Well the 420/380 is with a stock motor, so you will probably be close to 470-500 depending on the cams you are running and such.

Renesis07

forum member
Reaction score

Well the 420/380 is with a stock motor, so you will probably be close to 470-500 depending on the cams you are running and such.

What he said... The 420/380 is based off a BONE STOCK 3V with this kit. My tuner was estimating me putting down 440-460whp depending on how aggressive I wanted the tune with my current mods (longtubes, full exhaust, delete plates, etc). If I went intercooled and pullied down I would've gotten in the 480-500whp range.

I guess I'll be the guy to ask, how the hell did you get to 380/350whp N/A? Not to derail my own thread, just curious... Those are probably the highest numbers I've heard of.. And since I'm staying N/A, that peaked my curiousity... thanks.

Paps

forum member
Reaction score
According to the coolant crossover you have, this is for 05-06!
But it's very easy to swap it to a 07-09.
This is the only diffence of these kits.

Coolant routing, that's all

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back