05-09 3V | Bullitt Grille & Pypes OR-H

Status
Not open for further replies.

i am ryan

forum member
Reaction score
Shipping: Will get actual shipping quotes from USPS and will ship with insurance. Local pick-up also works for me.
Model Years: 2005-2009 with GT or C/S Front Fascia
Payment: Paypal (buyer covers fees or gifts money AT OWN RISK), Money Order, or cash if you're feeling particularly cavalier.
Trades: Not really looking for anything unless you have LTs and a mid pipe you'd be interested in trading straight-up. Either that or a spoiler-less trunk or Torch Red CS rear bumper.

All sales final, sold as is. Feel free to request more pics or ask more questions. This is my first sale on s197, but I can provide references from other, non-car related forums if requested. eBay feedback here.

Pypes OR-H. $120+shipping/fees OBO

Purchased from AM and installed around end of July/beginning of August. Just moved to Nashville which means I gotta get emissions done. Didn't really love the sound either through the Bassani ABs. No problems. Includes the sleeves for 08+ cars. Couple scrapes here and there, but nothing that affects function.

lPVAWWgh.jpg

52jouZoh.jpg

Bgj21RZh.jpg

Bullitt Grille. $250+shipping/fees OBO SOLD

This thing is pretty much mint. All tabs intact. Looks great. For anyone who has never held one of these things, it's a solid piece. Nothing like the Eleanor grille. Some of the tabs are metal, which was news to me. Just selling because the holidays are around the corner and it's worth more to others than it's worth to me.

8wBJXyxh.jpg

V2ZJ7G6h.jpg

NxwMsUrh.jpg

j902NVrh.jpg

Hard to see, but this photo is of the part number.

Psa7kKFh.jpg

And yes, I got a little carried away on the name tag. Crucify me. :boobies:

Last edited:

i am ryan

forum member
Reaction score
Bump!

Four people currently in line on the Bullitt grille. Pypes ORH still up for grabs! More pics of the grille:

n0ISLi8l.jpg

The tag:

0fxaQhwl.jpg

Last edited:

Pardue

forum member
Reaction score
Would you be willing to sell the H portion alone without the legs? I already have the O/R legs, I just need the H part.

i am ryan

forum member
Reaction score
TTT. ORH still available. Please remember that shipping is NOT included in the price when you PM me.

MassMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Would it be easy to use the legs between the stock manifold and the stock H to delete the cats? Would it be easy to put the cats back on for emissions testing? I'm interested but need to understand how "modular" this might be.

Scott T.
[email protected]

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
It would just be easier to swap the stock H and cat's with this offroad H, instead of trying to get the legs to fit in the stock pipe

i am ryan

forum member
Reaction score
It would just be easier to swap the stock H and cat's with this offroad H, instead of trying to get the legs to fit in the stock pipe

This is pretty much your answer. The hard part of the job is the manifold to midpipe bolts. The rest of it is too easy for me to even consider making a modular setup. In fact, if I hadn't had a rusted out nut that stripped, this install would have taken under two hours from the time I walked to the driveway until the time that I walked back in the house. I'm sure if I did it again I could do it in under an hour.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back