05-09 Custom airbrushed Grill Pony

Status
Not open for further replies.

hireman

forum member
Reaction score
SOLD ! some of you guys might remember me and the company I started , Unique Automotive designs. Search the forum for my user name and you will see the products we turned out and the reputation for quality we had ( at least until the point I sold out to my previous partner) I found some boxes last week while cleaning out and found this grill pony. Its painted with the highest quality materials on a brand new factory ford part. This one is black base w/ white real fire pattern airbrushing. I think it looks more like smoke. These look great in grills because of the many high gloss automotive clear coats they really stand out in the grill. don't pay attention to my fingerprints....its finish is slick as glass....better than the factory paint by far. I'm asking 60.00 shipped in cont US....these sold new for well over a 100.00 and we sold literally thousands of them over the course of 3 or 4 years.
0507140824_resized_zpsc1606b86.jpg

Last edited:

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That would look great on a white or black mustang! Free bump!

hireman

forum member
Reaction score
That would look great on a white or black mustang! Free bump!

yep....if anyone has seen these in person they know pics don't do them justice....it really is art for the front of your car. No two were ever the same!

hireman

forum member
Reaction score
Well Its brand new,never been on car. ....imagination maybe???
It's slicker and shines better than your car

Sent from my VS980 4G

musshoss

forum member
Reaction score
bought one of these for my stang a few years ago. very top quality and nice finish! bump for a great product!

2L8IWON

forum member
Reaction score
My car is covered in products from Hireman! TOP NOTCH quality!

What are you up to these days brother?

Jesse

hireman

forum member
Reaction score
My car is covered in products from Hireman! TOP NOTCH quality!

What are you up to these days brother?

Jesse

Hey Jesse,
Thanks for the compliments man, I really worked hard to build up the reputation of that company, too bad my thieving ex partner blew it apart after I made him buy me out...we had a really good thing going....I will never have a partner again that's for sure....LOL.

sold my black car to a guy in cali who fell in love with it, emails me all the time saying people walk by all the exotics to check out that paint job. Had a white 5.0 with all the bolt ons for a while then got my ass busted bad by a CTS-V coupe.....soooooo I searched around for the right one and ended up selling the 5.0 and getting this

DSC_0747_zps618d3cc0.jpg

it was totally stock when I got it, now its a little under 600 to the tires....the combination of power and luxury is intoxicating to say the least...next step drag radials....roll racing is my friend right now..as long as it starts above 50...LOL. Good to hear from you man, glad your still around!!
Take care!

javdog07c/s

forum member
Reaction score
Damn I wish it had red instead of white, I would be all over it. bump for great price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back