05-10 American Racing Headers Long tube headers - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Hello To everyone on our great nations birthday! What we have here is a brand new set of American Racing Headers with an O/R H-Pipe you can still see the shine on them that's how new they are!

Does your car sound like a little bitch? Do women and Camaro owners laugh at you when you pass by? Then you my friend need these fucking headers!! With these headers your car will have the triumphant sound of a screaming eagle swooping down to devour its prey! When Francis Scott Key Wrote the line "bombs bursting in air" in The Star Spangeled Banner, he was talking about the sound of your exhaust with these headers frightening small children and Communists. No joke, it's even American eagle certified!

image.jpg2_zps84o15avh.jpg

Now, you are probably asking how much to get an exhaust that sounds so damn good it should be illegal?! Well the vendors are going to charge you $1,400.00 for this amazing setup but I just need money to help keep my engine build going so I am taking $500 off the price and selling them for ONLY $900 + shipping!!!!!!! What 35% off isn't enough to sell these headers?! Well fear not, these fuckers also add power to your car! The additional power of all this freedom, American Flags, and Eagles in addition to the thunderous sound that cracked the liberty bell is all yours for the low low price of $900+shipping. Headers are located in White Plains, NY if you want to pick them up as well.

image.jpg1_zpsrhqrt7ua.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsoo2wyuby.jpg

Comes with everything here including the exhaust clamps.

chandlern

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome ad for great headers, if anyone is worried about the long tube install, fear not with ARH. I pulled and reinstalled mine on jack stands without having to lift the motor/remove motor mounts and there is enough clearance to pull the trans without removing the headers.

GLWS

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Still president though. Why might you ask? Because of these Boss ass headers. These fuckers will make you so American that you will become the next President and get a mother fucking library that will be dedicated to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back