05-14 Fuel System Wire Upgrade Kit

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
S&H Performance's fuel system wire upgrade has been proven to drop fuel pump duty cycle by 10%+ and will allow you to get more out of your fuel system. A cheap, efficient and easy to install must do mod for anyone looking for more fuel capacity. Our kit runs 10 gauge wire directly from the battery through a relay to the FPDM/FPCM to get the most out of your fuel setup. Comes with everything you need for a complete and clean install.

$39, free shipping to forum members.

Installing a bap on your coyote or 3V? Using this kit to feed your bap will allow it to operate more efficiently, lower amp pull with the increased voltage and drop duty cycle, prolonging the life of the pump and capacity of your fuel system! So don't install a bap without this kit!

Look here for the optional wire harness from the FPDM to the fuel hat for $10 more.
http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1351479#post1351479

Have the battery in the trunk or need some custom wiring for your setup? I can build these kits custom for your car for no extra charge.

Kit includes:

-10AWG INLINE HEAT/WATER RESISTANT FUSE HOLDER WITH 30AMP BLADE FUSE
-16FT 10AWG HIGH CURRENT PRIMARY WIRE
-40AMP AUTOMOTIVE RELAY
-1FT 10AWG BLACK GROUND WIRE
-1FT 10AWG HIGH CURRENT PRIMARY WIRE OUTPUT TO FPDM
-1FT 10AWG INPUT WIRE FROM FUEL INERTIA SWITCH
-SELF TAPPING SCREW TO MOUNT RELAY
-HEAT SHRINK TUBING
-ZIPTIES

7400539314_66a70a6da3_b.jpg

Last edited:

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Does this also include the fpdm to fuel hat wireing?

No, the kit just runs 10 gauge power wire from the battery to the fpdm which drops amp pull and duty cycle by around 10%.
The stock wiring from the fpdm to the fuel hat is 14 gauge, If you wanted to run upgraded wiring from the fpdm to the fuel hat itself it would offer additional drop in duty cycle and increase the capability of the system as well. On my car I moved the fpdm to just above the fuel tank and run 10 gauge wire from the fpdm to the fuel hat.

I can make you an additional harness to run from the fpdm to the fuel hat, if you interested pm me.

What is your current fuel system and power goals?

Last edited:

v6tungsten

forum member
Reaction score
I was gong to install my relay and i just noticed I only have the 87a. My relay doesnt have an 87...its only have 4 pin on it. do i just use the 87 in place of your diagram above?

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yes.

It is white in 99% of 05-09 cars, I have seen one car with yellow there though.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
The title says 05-12 .... Will it work on '13-'14 cars too or is it not needed on the newer cars?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back