'05 Mustang for sale

moels

Reaction score
^^^^^^ Sorry, the car stays as is in case it doesn't sell and I end up keeping it.

moels

Reaction score
TTT

Not getting many hits on this car, am I asking too much? It says I am open to offers. Looks like I may just keep it and try to make time to enjoy it.

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
TTT

Not getting many hits on this car, am I asking too much? It says I am open to offers. Looks like I may just keep it and try to make time to enjoy it.

The trouble with a car modified like yours is, is that unless its the exact thing someone is looking for, you probably won't have anyone who likes everything about it. $24k is fair, I'd say. You should keep it and enjoy it. :partyguy:

moels

Reaction score
The trouble with a car modified like yours is, is that unless its the exact thing someone is looking for, you probably won't have anyone who likes everything about it. $24k is fair, I'd say. You should keep it and enjoy it. :partyguy:

Very true, thanks for the input. The car is done the way I wanted it done and it may get compliments, but not everyone would want it.

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The problem nowadays is that the used car market is kind of flush with 2005s already. I've been considering a second one for use as a daily driver (well, at least until gas started skyrocketing) and I've seen good ones with 40-60k miles going for 18k. As someone indicates above, $24k is FAIR but not likely to be a pricepoint for somebody shopping on a used vehicle, even with the mods and condition.

Just my two cents--good luck with the sale...

Nice color theme by the way.

John

RedStang06

forum member
Reaction score
It's beautiful and you shouldn't sell it for a penny less than what you're asking.

It only takes one guy, like me, who falls in love with it and right away decides he wants it.

I love my already modified car that I bought on Ebay as the one and only bidder.

It's only takes one my friend.

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Jeez - mine IS a good deal...lol

GRAYPNY

Rich
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You are asking too much. I am parting out all my aftermarket items and getting it back to stock as much as possible. Selling an 05 GT when new ones are available for 0% interest and at invoice make ours hard to sell.

moels

Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys. I really didn't know what to ask and just threw a price out there. I understand the car doesn't appeal to everyone but thought maybe someone would fall in love with it. :)

Bottom line is, I don't NEED to sell it. Just thought if I got the right offer for it I would. Again, thanks for the input.

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
what would you buy if you sold it? or would you just use something you already have...

moels

Reaction score
I have a daily driver/work vehicle. If I sold the stang, I would probably trade the daily driver in with some cash and get a new daily driver.

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I wonder sometimes when someone is selling one becasue I really have a liking/desire to purchase rather... an '03 '04 Terminator. I drove one a few years back at the dealership and I have never gotten over it! LOL

i wish you well.

moels

Reaction score
Terminator would be cool. It's looking like this one will stay in my possession, and that is ok too. I will just try to make more time for it this season. Or maybe trade it in for something cooler. I know the P-51 Roush is out now, that looks pretty cool. :)

mrmonk7663

forum member
Reaction score
Nice Looking Car. For what its worth, I bought my 2005 Mustang GT with Leather and Mach 1000 last Novemember used from a big dealership in Katy, TX. I paid $19,000 for the car. It was all stock, and had 22k miles on it. This may help you with your pricing. But the stock GT I bought surely did NOT look as sweet as your car does man :)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back