05+ Roush's

dbowen2007

Reaction score
Never been very active on this forum so i cant put it in the classifieds. But im trying to guage if there is anybody interested in my roushs. I have (2) 18x10's with 275/40 cooper zeon 2xs and (2) 18x8.5's with 245/40 dunlop sports. The fronts have a little more than 1/8 inch tread and the backs have just under 1/4 inch tread. The rims have been powdercoated black with red lettering. I curbed the front passenger wheel the day after i got them powdercoated but i primered and painted it black so its not noticable at all unless you are really looking for it. I love these wheels but i kind of feel like im a poser seeing that my car isnt a roush, so im thinking about getting rid of them. I feel like $1400 is a reasonable asking price. These would definitely be bad ass on an s197 roush instead of my new edge. Again im just trying to gauge some interest.

Heres some pics i have
http://s1096.photobucket.com/albums/g326/dbowen2007/

Last edited:

dbowen2007

Reaction score
Yeah they were 18x10s but I had them professionally cut to 18x8.5s to fit. Plus I like the staggered look.

keeno

Mustang Freak
Reaction score
Not sure about the cut down fronts..would look good on my yellow and black Roush.....

dbowen2007

Reaction score
Yeah they would look pretty awesome. I've been driving on them for a year and there hasn't been any problems. I don't see anything ever going wrong unless you can launch and lift the front end up and slam it back down which I wouldn't recommend anyways with any nice wheels. lol. Also I have the reciepts for them getting cut

Last edited:

dbowen2007

Reaction score
Yeah, im not what you call a regular on these forums. So i cant post in the classifieds. But seeing that these are s197 rims i would rather try to sell them here than sn95forums or somewhere else

Mattamus

forum member
Reaction score
I am pretty sure there are no "feeler" threads in this forum.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back