06 Mustang GT for sale

JOJOEGT

forum member
Reaction score
I'm selling my 8000 mile Tungston Grey 06 Mustnag GT. tons of mods biggest is Kenne Bell stage 2 supercharger 477hp. American Racing headers with cats and x pipe. Steeda shifter and lower control arms. Its lowered has 4.10 gears. lots of chrome and polished stuff. comes with factory wheels and tires. Wheels and tires on the car are like new. Car is pretty much like new always in the garage more mods if you want to know I will list all. asking $26,000.

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
FYI, all I could get out of my 05 GT Vert with a Saleen Supershaker and other mods was $17k. You might be asking too high. Good luck though, I wish you the best.

JOJOEGT

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for your imput. I don't need to sell but you can see by the miles I just don't drive it. I'm up for offers but I will not give it away. It can sit in the garage I'll give it to my son when he gets a little older.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Pricing is super strong in MN this spring, you may do OK with the mods and mileage in your favor. Make sure to get it on one of the bigger sites like cargurus.com or cars.com. Good luck.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back