'07 GT w/Premium IUP and low miles!!!!!!!

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
19,000 tender miles and still under warranty(5yr/60,000). NEVER raced. Babied and garage kept. Black Leather on the inside show NO SIGNS of wear.

Mods are in sig. Not a single scratch or dent, not even a wave on the body of the car anywhere.

no1.jpg

no2.jpg

no3.jpg

no4.jpg

no5.jpg

no6.jpg

glaze4.jpg

autoglym2.jpg

IMAG0012.jpg

$20,000 OBO Title in hand. Come get it before I change my mind.

Last edited:

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
underneath.jpg

Here's a bit of underneath that I had in my Photobucket acct. Believe me, the undercarriage from front to back is spotless.

Grabber

Coyote Snob Member
Reaction score
Still interested in a trade for your FRPP Axle Backs for my Mags? :D

GLWS Gorgeous car man.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Time for a 5.0? Good looking car D. Hate to see it go. Free bump!

Thanks Jarrod! No 5.0 for me. 2 daughters headed to college. Family first.:thumb:

Still interested in a trade for your FRPP Axle Backs for my Mags? :D

GLWS Gorgeous car man.

Thanks Grabber, but I'm going to try to sell it like it is since I've finally made up my mind to try and move the car. Thanks for the compliment as well.:hi:

By far one of the sweetest rides on here bar none.

GLWS.

Joe.

thanks Joe!:beerdrink:

I've sold my Harley which I had a ton of coin tied up in and now it's time to move the Mustang. I'll do anything for my girls. They are truly my heart.

:beerchug2:

BTW to those that may be interested, this is OBO, but don't get too crazy cause the car is down right IMMACULANT and built with a TON of TLC done correctly!!!.:evil:

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Damn man ..... Hate to see it goes , hope you stay around here.

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
God that is one beautiful car...........sorry you have to sell but your doing it for a great reason. Somebody is gonna get real lucky.

SloBrA

forum member
Reaction score
HOLY MUSTANGS! Was this car ever actually driven?? bump for one sick car

GLWS man hate to see it go whoever buys it tell them that S197 forum comes with the deal so everyone can still partake this beauty

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
our cars are the same year, i just realized it still under warranty...well theorectially. LOL

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
That reminds me, I have ALL the stock parts that were taken off the car to return the car to stock to any interested.:beer:

You WILL NOT find a cleaner, better sounding, extremely meticulously maintained '07 like this ANYWHERE.

Last edited:

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
You can lick the tires without leaving a streak on your tongue.:asskiss1: I won't even charge you for this benefit!

erat

forum member
Reaction score
Say this isn't so!

I had a guy track me down looking for one the other day. He may not be worthy, but I will check with him and see if he's still looking.

If you ask me, your asking price is a steal for this car. He was offered $18k on my POS; mine is an 05 with more miles and not near as nice (and not for sale).

Someone should grab this before you realize what your little angels are about to do with your money! There is a long story behind that LSU plate on my car.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Say this isn't so!

I had a guy track me down looking for one the other day. He may not be worthy, but I will check with him and see if he's still looking.

If you ask me, your asking price is a steal for this car. He was offered $18k on my POS; mine is an 05 with more miles and not near as nice (and not for sale).

Someone should grab this before you realize what your little angels are about to do with your money! There is a long story behind that LSU plate on my car.

Thanks erat! Pass the word my friend.:beer:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back