07 Shelby GT For Sale

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
All,

After getting screwed on trade-in, I figured I would offer this vehicle on the s197forum and give it a whirl. The car is an 07 SGT, 5 spd manual, 40k miles and I am the 2nd owner. All maintenance has been done on the car and the car has oil changes regulary thru my local ford dealer(I can supply receipts if needed). I just had the stripes redone last week as well. Many forum members have seen the car and can vouch for it it's extremely clean and well taken care of. The car does have a little corrosion around the driver's side hoodpin, as this is normal for Shelby GT's. I am in the process of getting that fixed. Also, the car does have a few acorn dings as you can see, I live near a ton of oak trees. I've already been in contact with a dent guy to get those resolved. Also, i cannot stress enough that this car is lucky it sees redline twice a yr. The following mods are on the vehicle:

BBR 93 tune/SCT X3 programmer
Bassani X Pipe w/hi flow cats
Also still have the original FRPP X Pipe car came with
FRPP Stingers
California Stormweave Car Cover(brand new)
TPS Rotors w/HPS Pads
I will also throw in my winter wheel/tire setup, which are 17 inch anthracite bullits on Firestone Winter Tires
I will not part out so dont even ask me :)

I am asking for $21k or best offer, which is quite a bit under book value for these cars. According to Black Book, these are actually appreciating $500 every month since the passing of Carroll Shelby. Now onto the pics:

IMAG0199.jpg

IMAG0053.jpg
IMAG0054.jpg

IMAG0200.jpg
IMAG0201.jpg

IMAG0202.jpg
IMAG0204.jpg
IMAG0205.jpg
IMAG0081.jpg

Last edited:

strong_j

TX^SWAG
Reaction score
If I didn't just buy a Lexus I would be all over this bud. I can't believe ur getting rid of her.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Sad to see the sale bro, but I can vouch for this being a very well kept car! and runs great!

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
Its for sale here and teamshelby.com for the time being

LTX

Lava Red
Reaction score
LOL that is cheap as hell..

I got way more for my 45th anni..

Someone buy this now!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back