08 Bullitt Air Filter

GregC

Reaction score
I just bought a 08 Bullitt and need to change the air filter. It has Ford Racing Blue valve covers and I would like to add a blue (dry) air filter. Any suggestions on a good quality blue filter?

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I just bought a 08 Bullitt and need to change the air filter. It has Ford Racing Blue valve covers and I would like to add a blue (dry) air filter. Any suggestions on a good quality blue filter?

Greg,

I take it you are referring to the CAI filter like below ???

Here is your contact information buddy tell them it is the BLUE CAI filter tigerhonaker is running.
If they have Any-Doubt send them the picture on this post.

Terry aka "tigerhonaker"

groundpounder

forum member
Reaction score
Airaid sells a replacement filter, the dry one, in Blue/Red/Black for I think $73.90 over on their site.

AndrewNagle

forum member
Reaction score

Contact Greg Hazlett on the this forum; it is an AmSoil filter, he can sell you the same filter Tiger is talking about and i am sure a whole lot cheaper than Brenspeed

Andrew

GregC

Reaction score
Thanks for the great replies. My apologies. I should have said CAI air filter. That is exactly what I am looking for. Tigerhonaker that is a dry filter correct?
Also that is a great looking under the hood. Would the shock tower caps have fit if the Bullitt brace were still in place?
I like the way the battery, radiator etc. all match. What brand are they? I can’t quite make it out in the pic.
My 4832 has no after market at all so I’m starting from scratch which is a good thing.

GregC

Reaction score
Thanks Andrew. I’m Checking it out right now.

GregC

Reaction score
Thanks Groundpounder. Just checked and it’s currently $62.10 and $5.04 shipping.

GregC

Reaction score
Just curious why no one uses the original FA-1895

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the great replies. My apologies. I should have said CAI air filter. That is exactly what I am looking for. Tigerhonaker that is a dry filter correct?
Also that is a great looking under the hood. Would the shock tower caps have fit if the Bullitt brace were still in place?
I like the way the battery, radiator etc. all match. What brand are they? I can’t quite make it out in the pic.
My 4832 has no after market at all so I’m starting from scratch which is a good thing.

Yes, it's a Dry CAI filter and if my memory serves me right it actually came from, ROUSH Performance.

I Don't know if those Shock Tower (Roush) will fit with the Strut-Tower-Brace.
I have not had that brace since back years and years and years ago.
1st S/C was the Saleen Super-Shaker that stuck through the hood.

Look close at the picture below it shows the name plainly.
All those items are by Moroso Billet Aluminum.

Here is a clear image of the Strut-Tower-Roush Billet Aluminum Covers.

Terry

groundpounder

forum member
Reaction score
Just curious why no one uses the original FA-1895

I think the Motorcraft filter is just a conical paper filter. Not quite as good as the dry Airaid/Amsoil/Gtech/etc type. It's only $50 over on Amazon so I guess it's a good value. But it doesn't come in blue! ;)

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
R2C Performance makes a nice one but it's highland green (the screen over the white filter media) not blue.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back