10 rib steeda tensioner pulley!!

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Wanted to ask if you guys offer the the tensioner pulley from the Steeda 10 rib kit ( http://www.steeda.com/store/steeda-belt-drive-for-whipple-superchargers-ford-mustang.html ) for sale? I have a kit made for my Kenne Bell supercharger and would love to have the flanged pulley you guys have with the kit. Would be willing to buy the whole tensioner if need be to get the pulley.

m5lp_0908_23_z_steeda_whipple_supercharger_belt_tensioner.jpg

48caf8eb.jpg

3ad5f345.jpg

This is my current pulley. Would love to have flanged pulley for my setup.

IMAG0030.jpg

IMAG0033.jpg

IMAG0032.jpg

Last edited:
S

Steedagus

Hi there. I would have to get my manufacturing facility to look up a bill of materials to get me the part number for the tensioner. That is not parts of my regular invoicing system. It will take me some time to get that since most of them have taken days off for the holidays. I will PM you the info when I have it.

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Hi there. I would have to get my manufacturing facility to look up a bill of materials to get me the part number for the tensioner. That is not parts of my regular invoicing system. It will take me some time to get that since most of them have taken days off for the holidays. I will PM you the info when I have it.

Cool, will look out for it! Let me know what you find out about it. :clap:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back