1000 hp Paxton 2200 kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
Tendered to me was 3883 my issue is the paypal transaction fee why do you not understand that. Iv already stated iv got no problem refunding the money but I shouldn't be held responsible for the transaction fee. Maybe your assuming im trying to just stick it to him that isn't the case I understand that's your friend but because he is your friend your judgement is biased and one sided.

If he wants a refund im not payifn for the fees its simple as that.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

When you refund paypal will refund the fee portion. I've refunded money based on misunderstandings before. You list the amount to refund and paypal will match it with their fees that were collected.

Let's say you issue a $4000 refund. Paypal will take what they gave you and what they took from the transaction to make the full refund. You won't be out anything.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Im not even concerned about a restocking fee that's just the advice payapl gave me.

my entire point is I received 3883 not the 4000 that we agreed upon but didn't care he decides he wants a refund yet again no problem but he wants 4000 I didn't receive 4000 so why should I pay him money that I didn't receive

Wow, are you really that stupid? You recieved less because PayPal charged YOU Seller Fees. Understand what Seller Fees are? If the Buyer was responsible for paying fees it would be called Buyer Fees, but it isn't. He sent $4000, therefor you need to refund him $4000. Sometimes shit happens and you lose some money in a transaction, it ain't good but that's your repsonbility as the Seller to pay fees and make good on the transaction.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
When you refund paypal will refund the fee portion. I've refunded money based on misunderstandings before. You list the amount to refund and paypal will match it with their fees that were collected.

Let's say you issue a $4000 refund. Paypal will take what they gave you and what they took from the transaction to make the full refund. You won't be out anything.

This.

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
Im going to call payapl for the third time today, each time iv spoken to someone incompetent and gotten a different answer

Bruce you say they will refund the fee they charged if so that's great and there is no problem but they have told me twice that isn't the case but ill call again just to be sure

Last edited:

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
Wow, are you really that stupid? You recieved less because PayPal charged YOU Seller Fees. Understand what Seller Fees are? If the Buyer was responsible for paying fees it would be called Buyer Fees, but it isn't. He sent $4000, therefor you need to refund him $4000. Sometimes shit happens and you lose some money in a transaction, it ain't good but that's your repsonbility as the Seller to pay fees and make good on the transaction.

Im not going to argue with you when your not providing information that help with the situation, I am trying to make the situation feesable for both the buyer and myself. Honestly if I was an ashole which im not id send him the kit and not worry about it, instead iv been on the phone all day trying to get answers and make it right on both mine and the buyers part.

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
the buyer and I have came to an agreement about what is going to happen, I appreaciate all the help and concern of my fellow board members but I have the situation handled in a way that is both beneficial to the buyer and I.

WARstang

forum member
Reaction score
click on the original transaction in your history and at the bottom it will have a link that says "issue refund". Your paypal fees will be refund. just like it never happened...

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 10

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Dillon you've always dealt squarely with me. Sorry you had a misunderstanding with the buyer. I'm glad you got it right.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
Im going to call payapl for the third time today, each time iv spoken to someone incompetent and gotten a different answer

Bruce you say they will refund the fee they charged if so that's great and there is no problem but they have told me twice that isn't the case but ill call again just to be sure

When you look at the paypal webpage there will be an option to issue a refund. When you process it for $4000 a screen will come up stating that $38xx will come from you and $1xx will come from paypal fees. This screen will come up prior to your ok on the transaction.

the buyer and I have came to an agreement about what is going to happen, I appreaciate all the help and concern of my fellow board members but I have the situation handled in a way that is both beneficial to the buyer and I.

That's good to hear.

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
this really has just been a big misunderstanding and I have no problem at all making it right which is exactly what im going to do, papyal just never connected me with a person that knew exactly what they were talking about but I do have it handled now

lethe

V4g!n@ #er
Reaction score
Dillon and I have worked this out between the two of us. It really was a misunderstanding on both our ends and he has been jumping through hoops to help figure everything out with paypal. I have no hard feelings on my end. Shit happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back