11-14 Dual Rear Cup Holder = Hassle Free Shifting

Al Guapo

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys.

Just wanted to spread the word on this great product I found online.

Haven't you noticed that every time you have a beverage in the factory cup holder that damn drink seems to always hit your arm when trying to shift? This cup holder was designed to address that issue. I find it to be very practical. Stays in place when challenging lateral forces thanks to the rubber grip underneath.

They have 3 designs.

1) The original design is shallow which holds not so tall beverages and you can still open your center console.

2) The new design holds taller beverages and comes in 2 designs. The tradeoff is that you have to remove it when you want to open the center console.

Here are the part numbers:

#FMRDCH - $40 with free shipping (original style)

#FMRDCH2S - $55 with free shipping (newer style with silver anodized aluminum inserts)

#FMRDCH2B - $55 with free shipping (newer style with black anodized aluminum inserts)

Some vids:

Original design...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVndR3pUZUA

New design...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBGbJj_DhS0

Seller was very easy to work with. He promptly replied when I emailed him at [email protected]. I sent him a personal check and he sent the item as soon as the check cleared. It was fast free shipping.

Here's a pic of mine. I got the newer version (#FMRDCH2B) with the black anodized aluminum inserts. Very happy with it
tango_face_grin.png

Attachments

• Rear Cup Holder.jpg
    Rear Cup Holder.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 16

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Mustang Chit Chat or Pictures and Videos, im sure a mod will be along shortly to move it.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Don't post this a third time

Pentalab

forum member
Reaction score
Great idea. Shifting would be even worse, if the cup holder, closest to dash is used... or 2 x drinks inserted. I typ have two extra large coffee's in there..... but I have an automatic, so no big deal. The problems start up when I go through the drive through, with a 1/2 full coffee...then get two more extra large coffee's.... and now have a total of 3....and only 2 x cup holders !

That happens once in a while....so the last time it happened, I pulled into home depot next door, (to finish the 1/2 empty one) and promptly get busted by 2 x cops...for not using my turn signal. The same 2 pricks had just come out of the same coffee shop, got into their cars, and followed me out onto the main drag. It was midnight, home depot closed of course, so they probably thought I was up to no good. Ok, now I can have 4 x cup holders, great. Then a place to put junk, like keys etc.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back