11' with 3:73's, rearend howling.

audidog

forum member
Reaction score
thats correct. my suspicion was confirmed when i looked over my paperwork. the car was signed to me with 13x miles on the title, i got in the car to leave after they did detail/gas, ect. the odometer read 193 miles.

i didnt think much of it, or really pay much attention until i got home. thats where i looked at my paperwork. nothing i can do about it now.

Happened to me back in 07, bought the car came back picked it up was getting on the hwy noticed it had 250+ miles wtf. E There was not much I could do, nor did I ever get a real answer from the dealer, needless to say I never went back to that dealer again.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=29.728256,-95.463723

LavaSlide

2012 GT LAVA
Reaction score
pinion bearing was bad on my 12. Just got it back from the dealership.

Was making a slight noise when I bought it and 11k latter was really loud. You couldnt even turn the axles by hand it was so tight.

They replaced all the bearings the gears has a good wear pattern so they left those.

93coupe

Reaction score
ok, it seems to be my transmission. i will keep an ear out for issues, not taking it in unless i have to.

S

Stangs530

Mine and a buddies car are both doing the same thing! Mine only does it when you are on the accelerator, as soon as you let your foot off the pedal the whine stops. I didn't notice it when I first had my gears put in but I do now...

Back