11+ with Roush rear springs

SlvrS197

Reaction score
Anyone done just the roush rear springs on their 11+? Pictures anyone?

Jefro

forum member
Reaction score
I have a pic of mine after I got the rears done with steedas if you want a general idea but I doubt anyone only did the rears since you want the same springs all around to keep the car balanced.

SlvrS197

Reaction score
I heard of others doing it, and saw roush sells just the rears. On my 01 gt i had lowered just the rear to level it out after removing the jack/spare etc, and it looked really good. Was hoping to do the same on my '13 if I could.

DIB5.0

forum member
Reaction score
I have seen a couple but one said his rear was 1/4 lower than the front after. I put 55D springs in the rear and it lowered it 1/2 inch.

aequitas4

Reaction score
Found this one(attached). I'll try and take a better one after work (4pm cst)

Attachments

• blackout fogs.jpg
    blackout fogs.jpg
    538.6 KB · Views: 21

aequitas4

Reaction score
Here is a better side view

Better side view attached sorry for the delay

Attachments

• Springs.jpg
    Springs.jpg
    525.2 KB · Views: 24

MyGG

forum member
Reaction score
FWIW, I measured mine prior to installing and had a 1" difference between front and rear. I had the rears installed by themselves and it was very level. I place the front ones on to balance out the ride, but I had already stiffened up the rear with poly UCA/LCAs, so on a stock vehicle it may not be a very noticeable difference from front to back.

BAKnBLK2010

Harley Davidson FLHTCI
Reaction score
I have the BMR rears only on my car and it sits 1/2 lower in the back right now. I'm leaving it that way because when I buy a supercharger kit in the Spring of 2013 the weight of the supercharger over the front wheels should level it out nicely. The rear BMR springs have the same spring rate as the OE rear springs so that is why I chose them.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back