17x10 silver bullet wheels

07graygt

forum member
Reaction score
I've been watching the 17x10 deep dish wheel in silver for 2005-2010. Every time I check they say out of stock. Just wondering if you will be getting these in stock again or maybe an eta?

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
07graygt,

We should have the 17x10 deep dish Silver Bullitt wheels back in stock the second week of February. I know that's a bit away though. I'm sorry for the wait! If you would like to check in with me on February 1st, I can double check the shipment ETA to make sure everything is still on schedule.

Please feel free to hit me up if you have any other questions or concerns too!

Shane

07graygt

forum member
Reaction score
No worries car is parked for the winter. Just wanted to make sure they are not discontinued. Thanks for the heads up!!

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
No problem! My car is away for the winter too. This time always makes me want to tear it apart and start a big project lol. It can be hard to resist since I can't drive it right now, might as well build it!

Shane

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
07graygt,

I just checked on the delivery date again and it looks like hit has been pushed back a month by the manufacturer. They're not expected until the third week of March, unfortunately. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes you!

If there's anything else I can check on or answer for you, please let me know!

Shane

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back