18x10.5 or 18x11 wheel options?

05yellowgt

Reaction score
I'm looking for a non drag wheel option for my car. I want to run either the 325/40/18 M&H Drag radial or the Nitto 555r 305/40/18 drag radial. That means I need something in the range of a 10.5 or 11 inch wheel. I'm having trouble finding wheels in that size. What have you guys found out there?

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
they make a cheap bullet wheel on ebay thats 10.5" wide other than that your going to have to go with a ccw or boze forged ....something to that extent and your probably looking at 800-1k each

05yellowgt

Reaction score
I know about Welcraft, its just that the finish on my AFS mach1 rims isn't looking to hot these days. I was thinking if there was a semi-affordable set of 18x10.5 or 18x11 rims I would go that route but it looks like it will be expensive either way.

_M_

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
youre gonna have to go CCW like me and spend the $$$

there is no 10.5 inch wheel out there. Ive ordered 2 wheels that where supposed to be 10.5 and they both measured 10". after calls to both companies (rev wheel and i forget the other one) they said oh yeah its a typo...but they never correct it and never offer any refund for false advertising.

Im going with CCW

DusterRT

Defected to Deutsche
Reaction score
I know about Welcraft, its just that the finish on my AFS mach1 rims isn't looking to hot these days. I was thinking if there was a semi-affordable set of 18x10.5 or 18x11 rims I would go that route but it looks like it will be expensive either way.

Finish as in the paint or the work/welding? Any pics? I'm very close to sending them my wheels and I'd like to see & hear about this..

Thinkkker

Reaction score
Enkei NTs03+M

35mm offset which is great for the fronts. about a 55 in the rear though would be better.

s197shockwave

forum member
Reaction score
I have saleen 18x10s in the rear with the 99-04 offset(24mm), and i have a good 2 1/2 inches of clearance on the inside of the rear wheels. I have thought of widening them, but i have heard some horror stories about being able to balance the wheels correctly after the widening.

I keep thinking i could go 18x12 though.

05yellowgt

Reaction score
Finish as in the paint or the work/welding? Any pics? I'm very close to sending them my wheels and I'd like to see & hear about this..
Finish as in the finish on the wheels; the clear coat is pitting on some of the aluminum below is starting to corrode. Nothing to do with Weldcraft or their work. Everything I have heard about them is that they do tremendous work.

Back