1964-2013 Mustang (All) Courtesy Door Light Image - Mustang Logo

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The pony emblem. It'll be a month or two, currently buying a house so any mod money goes to that.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
The pony emblem. It'll be a month or two, currently buying a house so any mod money goes to that.

For sure take care of the house first, you can always get the item from me later on.

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
I like this a lot.. I may have to get this and the chevy ones for my silverado.. very nice.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
I like this a lot.. I may have to get this and the chevy ones for my silverado.. very nice.

The only ones I currently have is the mustang logo, I do need to order more and I can order the one you want also.

I have two of the mustang logo's in stock still, but other sites also interested in them.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
I sent an email to my supplier with the pictures of the logo's you guys want. I won't get an answer till Monday at the soonest.

RunnerInTheNight

forum member
Reaction score
So idiot question.... is their a template where to drill so we don't block the window from rolling down all the way?

Those are sick! I will be def thinking of picking one of these up!

MSgt46270

Reaction score
So idiot question.... is their a template where to drill so we don't block the window from rolling down all the way?

Those are sick! I will be def thinking of picking one of these up!

You just need to find a spot where the window won't hit it. I haven't installed one in my car yet because I had to sell them.

I'm down to one now and another person on my web site was asking about them also.

I also attached the instructions.

Ed

Attachments

• SDMA Logo Lights Installation.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 57

MSgt46270

Reaction score
I got word from my supplier on the ones you want made. Not a problem to make them, but I would have to order 30 of each one. No way I can do that.
I had another manufacture that sent me an email a few days ago and I asked them. So waiting to hear from them.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
You may want to check over at IMBOC and see if you can get some preorders for the Bullitt logo. I would definitely get one so only 29 to go.

Chino

03 Mach 1 & 08 GT
Reaction score
I got word from my supplier on the ones you want made. Not a problem to make them, but I would have to order 30 of each one. No way I can do that.
I had another manufacture that sent me an email a few days ago and I asked them. So waiting to hear from them.

I'll post this over on Mach1Registry.com, knowing some of those guys you'll have your thirty right there.

bossmanpena

Team OverDrive
Reaction score
Ask for an exception for those serving the country, really looking forward to the eagle globe and anchor

MSgt46270

Reaction score

MSgt46270

Reaction score
I just ordered four more of the mustang logo and four of the Ford logo.

Last edited:

wht67

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I need help, I received my door lights and they are very cool but I can't figure out where to hook up the wires in my 2007 GT. I have been looking through the wiring diagrams and think I would hook the ground to the "Door Ajar Switch" but I can't figure out where in the door to hook the positive lead. Will I have to run a wire to the dome light to get power?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back