1964-2013 Mustang (All) Courtesy Door Light Image - Mustang Logo

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Curious question. How would one of these look like if it was mounted to project on the underside of your hood when it opened?

You would have to make an adapter to hold the light. Here's I picture I took tonight with one of the new logo's.

Under the hood
DSC04567.jpg

Footwell.
DSC04570.jpg

DSC04571.jpg

Video of the Bullitt logo

Last edited:

iRoush

Roush God
Reaction score
I've already thought about the hood thing. I may end up buying a second set. lol!!!

Got an email that my set is on it's way! So excited!

MSgt46270

Reaction score
I have some pictures and video's of the new logo's.

Cobra
DSC04578.jpg

DSC04577.jpg

MACH 1
DSC04582.jpg

DSC04581.jpg

ROUSH
DSC04588.jpg

DSC04589.jpg

Marines
DSC04592.jpg

DSC04594.jpg

Last edited:

SettinHooks

LET ME SEE YOUR WAR FACE!
Reaction score
as soon as i finish my exhaust, ill be buying a set of the tribar pony lights unless you have something more awesome by then. haha

i dont want one of the firefighter ones, since im not a firefighter, but i just wanted to say i LOVE that you are willing to get that made for the guys and gals! i would say i would try to get a law enforcement one made, but to be honest, thats a good way to get your mustang scuffed...

how about a GLOCK logo?? would GLOCK have to approve that?

MSgt46270

Reaction score
as soon as i finish my exhaust, ill be buying a set of the tribar pony lights unless you have something more awesome by then. haha

i dont want one of the firefighter ones, since im not a firefighter, but i just wanted to say i LOVE that you are willing to get that made for the guys and gals! i would say i would try to get a law enforcement one made, but to be honest, thats a good way to get your mustang scuffed...

how about a GLOCK logo?? would GLOCK have to approve that?

I current have five in stock of the pony. When I can sell some of the stock I have currently, I plan to have the "pony" made and the "5.0" made as well.

Last edited:

MSgt46270

Reaction score
side note...do you have the led lights for the rear markers similar to the switchbacks for the front?

Yes I do, I have red, blue, green and amber in stock.

Red
DSC08371.jpg

Amber
DSC08379.jpg

Blue
DSC08378.jpg

Green
DSC08377.jpg

I also have the clear (white) lens and smoke.
DSC08368.jpg

DSC08363.jpg

MSgt46270

Reaction score
are the blue illegal on the road?

Yes they would be illegal. For the rear side markers only red is authorized, maybe amber, but that would depend on the state laws.

I would suggest you get red so that you don't get in trouble with the law.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Ed any plans for the Ford Racing logo?

Are you talking about this one?
http://www.sdmustangaccessories.com...cing-GT500-Cobra-Jet-Grille-Emblem_p_576.html

As of right now no. I also want to get two others made, but it's kinda hard to when my sales for last month were cut in half. Even one of my suppliers told me that last month was the worst they ever had. I keep hearing people are waiting till after the elections to spend money, which I don't really understand why from my point of view.
Hopefully things will get better.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back