1992 Mustang LX 5.0 Bright Red Hatch

StangAddict

forum member
Reaction score
1992 Mustang LX 5.0 Bright Red Hatch - SOLD

price: SOLD
pics: below

If you are looking to buy or build a flawless 91-93 fox, then look no further. 37k actual miles on the original non-rebuilt motor and chassis. Motor is untouched and has never seen a track. Meaning from the upper intake manifold down to the oil pan the motor is original and has been in the car since it rolled off the assembly line. Brand new approximately $8k complete exterior restoration done at Gene Perez in Tampa. If you or someone you know is from the Tampa Bay area then you'll know it doesn't get any better than that. If not, definitely do your homework and ask around. All new exterior moldings, mirrors, lights, etc. Body is perfect and the interior is like new, seriously. The car has been garaged for almost its entire life, and when it wasn't it was under a cover (which is why it needed a paint job unfortunately). This car has never been in an accident and I have the CarFax to prove it. The ONLY rust on this car is surface rust on the Mac headers. If I had known how quickly they get rusty I would have purchased them ceramic coated. :oops: I have been prepping the car for a new motor of some sort purely for performance reasons which is why there is extensive drivetrain work, but decided to buy a 2012 5.0 instead. I don't need two 5.0s but am not desperate to sell this car either. I know that this car is worth what I'm listing it at and am willing to wait for the right buyer.

Modifications:
70mm Edelbrock TB and EGR spacer
Walbro 255lph in-tank fuel pump
Auto Meter 5412 Pro Comp liquid-filled fuel pressure gauge
Moroso Cold Air Intake
3 core radiator
Spec alum flywheel and stage 2 clutch complete w/firewall adjuster
Tremek TR3550 TKO 5-speed
Pro 5.0 short throw shifter
Cobra leather knob and boot
Ford Racing aluminum driveshaft
Eaton mini-locker 8.8 w/ 3.73s and aluminum pre-load cover
Moser 31 spline axles
Weld Draglites w/ like new tires
Mac Long Tube Headers
Mac Pro Chamber mid-pipe
Flowmaster mufflers
Stainless tailpipes
DiabloSport Chip
Kenwood CD head unit w/ USB
Kenwood 6-disc changer
JL Audio dual voice coil 12" sub
Boston Acoustic 5x7s
Infinity 6" and 3.5"
Alpine 4-channel and Kicker Sub amps

More (and higher res/quality) pictures available upon request. Serious buyers only please! Car is available to be seen by appointment and with cash or proof of payment in hand. I will allow you to view the car inside and out, start it for you, and take you for a ride in it if you choose. However test drives are only an option with a non-refundable deposit.

As mentioned earlier I have a CarFax, but invite you to get your own as well for your own piece of mind so I will provide the VIN upon request. I have receipts on the body work, email exchanges with the car cover insurance underwriter, and receipts on all parts listed under modifications. The stereo I'm a little light on but I'm sure that's the least of anyone's concerns. :p

Thanks for taking a look and spreading the word if you know anyone interested.

33aw7so.jpg

biurky.jpg

2iu6pt.jpg

33acaqg.jpg

34zj58p.jpg

iqzxpu.jpg

2ywxvud.jpg

2jdmn1c.jpg

vexlkg.jpg

syy2rp.jpg

Picture with my name with the car:
50ff0f49.jpg

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back