2.9 Whipple kit with "custom" injector

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I recently purchased a used 2.9 Whipple kit that was originally purchased from Lethal and I had a question about the injectors that come in the kit. According to the site the injectors are "custom 72lb", could y'all share any details on them please? Thanks.

Link to kit on site..

http://www.lethalperformance.com/sh...-gt500-700rwhp-2-9l-supercharger-package.html

The injectors in that kit start out as new stock GT500 injectors which have been modified and flow bench tested to 72lbs. They're very common in the GT500 community and most tuners have lots of experience tuning them.

Let me know if you have any other questions and I'll be glad to help you out.

Thanks< Jared

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
The injectors in that kit start out as new stock GT500 injectors which have been modified and flow bench tested to 72lbs. They're very common in the GT500 community and most tuners have lots of experience tuning them.

Let me know if you have any other questions and I'll be glad to help you out.

Thanks< Jared

That confirms what I thought and answered my question. I bought this stuff used so I understand there's usage on the part that could make it not function like new, but I used your site as reference for what the kit contained and myself and the seller both had no idea that the injectors were modified stockers. That would've been some useful information when making my decision on whether to make the purchase. Thanks.

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
That confirms what I thought and answered my question. I bought this stuff used so I understand there's usage on the part that could make it not function like new, but I used your site as reference for what the kit contained and myself and the seller both had no idea that the injectors were modified stockers. That would've been some useful information when making my decision on whether to make the purchase. Thanks.

There's no reason to be concerned when running those injectors. We've been selling them since 2007 without any issues. They're the most widely used injectors for GT500 owners running more power than the stock injectors can handle. Let us know if there's anything else I can help you with.

Thanks, Jared

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Edit, not trying to debate the injectors. Just would have rather they been advertised as what they really are. Thanks.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back