(2) CDC Chin Spoilers / Roush Grille / HIDS / Diablo

pelon1

Stang
Reaction score
im taking both chins and im paying shipping as soon as they are available for shipping sorry

Both! One on the front and one on the back?! LOL

I guess I will have to get a new one from American Muscle and luckily they just went on sale through Feb!

gtcs07

Im just kinda here
Reaction score
tommy would put one on the front and one on the back...

ill take the grille when its available

gtcs07

Im just kinda here
Reaction score
jon you me and tommy should just have the fogs the lips and grill shipped to one of our places to save on shipping and make this guys life a bit easier

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
Love that bumper! Looks really cool on your color combo tool

P.S. I call dibs on the Fogs still. I already have a project planned for them haha

Ok. I checked out the fogs this morning and the vht nightshades have started to wear out on them, also one of the bulbs is crooked. If you still want them i'll just throw them in the shipping box for $10.

jon you me and tommy should just have the fogs the lips and grill shipped to one of our places to save on shipping and make this guys life a bit easier

That would be awesome!

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
I've been waiting on my dad to deposit my money, but he's in dallas and they were hit with an ice storm and haven't been able to leave the house.

After i send payment, i'll have to make a trip to dallas to have it put on and can ship items out than. To confirm the items as yours, you can send me payment now;)

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
So the headlights themselves are not tinted, its a vinyl? Hmm, i will c if i can grab money together and get them.

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
So the headlights themselves are not tinted, its a vinyl? Hmm, i will c if i can grab money together and get them.

Yup. Its xpel tint on them, which is just a thicker than normal tint cut out for our headlights. They just peel right off if you dont want them on there.

Marky82

Reaction score
gtcs07 if you end up not wanting the grille I'll take it.

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
Yup. Its xpel tint on them, which is just a thicker than normal tint cut out for our headlights. They just peel right off if you dont want them on there.

I see you listed the headlights with the HIDs. Would you separate them maybe? I already have 8k Dual beam HIDs, and single beam 8k in my fogs.

Back