2 N/A and 2 Nitrous Pulls w/ #'s

07stangcs

Undecided
Reaction score
This past friday I dynoed the car with nitrous for the first time and i have to say im pleased. First 2 pulls i baselined the motor with the same results as the first dyno pulls when new motor was done. First pull was 390rw and 407tq and the second was 402rw and 413tq with alittle a/f tweaking. Second set of pulls on the juice @ 150shot thru plate. First pull 541rw and 570tq with another little tweak of the fuel last and final pull was 548rw and 574tq! Would have done less pulls but already paid for 4 in advance.. Just got a new set of et streets, so im hittin up HRP on the next open friday i can get off work. Praying for high 10's but will be happy at beating my PB of 11.33! WISH ME LUCK that we have some beautiful weather.

usafimj

Reaction score
Nice numbers. What you hoping to run at the track

470 GT/CS

forum member
Reaction score
Sick numbers man, especially the torque, I'm thinking the extra 17 CI helped with that. I wonder what you'll run N/A. Imagine hitting that 11.33 PB on juice in N/A form. :)

dragpac

forum member
Reaction score
nice numbers.I plan on spraying my car w/100 shot now that I took the 4.88's out and went back to the 4.10's. I'm hopeing for 11.20's@120

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Let me know when you go to the track. I'm getting gears/trutrac installed this week, and will be going on the first nice Friday after that. We'll see if we can get lined up in the lanes together. If I'm gonna get beat, I would just as soon it be by a fellow Stanger and Forum member. :thumb2:

07stangcs

Undecided
Reaction score
Gotta find time and adjust my UCA b4 I go. After 1 pc DS went in I got some gear noise. Not your typical cooing accel or decel whine but more of a cricket in summer gear noise. Figured it was the 1 pc DS messing up the pinion. Either that or I'm riding the outside of the ring. Guess will see if my 5R holds up.

joedls

Dragracer wannabe
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This past friday I dynoed the car with nitrous for the first time and i have to say im pleased. First 2 pulls i baselined the motor with the same results as the first dyno pulls when new motor was done. First pull was 390rw and 407tq and the second was 402rw and 413tq with alittle a/f tweaking. Second set of pulls on the juice @ 150shot thru plate. First pull 541rw and 570tq with another little tweak of the fuel last and final pull was 548rw and 574tq! Would have done less pulls but already paid for 4 in advance.. Just got a new set of et streets, so im hittin up HRP on the next open friday i can get off work. Praying for high 10's but will be happy at beating my PB of 11.33! WISH ME LUCK that we have some beautiful weather.

Can you post the graph of the pull without the juice? I'd like to use it for comparison on another thread.

Thanks.

gt08vapor

forum member
Reaction score
Wow1 Great number. good luck on hitting 10s. They should come pretty easy with your new setup.

jtscuba02

forum member
Reaction score
It amazes me the difference a little more stroke can make in the N/A torque number. Your set-up is very close to what I'm doing and I hope to get similar results. That thing has got to pull like a jet. Good numbers and good luck at the track.

07stangcs

Undecided
Reaction score
I have all 4 graphs and a comparo graph. Whenever I get home and off my Iphone I'll post it.

Nick@HSW

forum member
Reaction score
Nice numbers! What are you running for timing if you don't mind sharing?

Nick

Jeepngli

Anti-LS1
Reaction score
Sweet! Did you mention what your mods are? Nice numbers!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back