2 Things...

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
First up, I have uploaded a Profile pic and a Sig pic... neither of which is showing up... am I missing something here?

Secondly, is there the possibility of a forum header on the main page? The "vBulletin" thing up there is all well and good but with such a big forum I think maybe a real header could be in order? Just a thought... maybe a thread could be started somewhere and members can submit their ideas...

Just my two problems/thoughts... :whistling:

Natural1

all around duguder
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
There is an alternate site skin that can be selected in your user CP under EDIT OPTIONS, then scroll near the bottom to FORUM SKIN. It is really nice but I use the standard one because it is easier on my eyes and feeble mind. Also, you have to host your sig (on photobucket or other) and embed it into the signature box. Works great.

Last edited:

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
There is an alternate site skin that can be selected in your user CP under EDIT OPTIONS, then scroll near the bottom to FORESKIN. It is really nice but I use the standard one because it is easier on my eyes and feeble mind. Also, you have to host your sig (on photobucket or other) and embed it into the signature box. Works great.

Yup, I changed the foreskin to the orange one, but I liked the blue one better too.. LOL.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
no...it's "no lame joke" day.... :asshat:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back