200,000 mile club

slidejob

Reaction score
2005 GT, used as my daily driver to market and solicit over 4000 automotive related businesses in the greater NYC tri-state area. Still looks and drives great, one of the best cars I have ever owned. Constantly getting compliments from people thinking the car is new. I perform all my own maintenance, with a regular service every 7K which includes Mobil 1.

ATTENTION FORD: Please do not hesitate to contact me if you want to partner for the next 200K.

Attachments

• MUSTANG200K.jpg
    MUSTANG200K.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 182

TOWGUNNER

forum member
Reaction score
NICE. goes to show you if you take care of your engine it will last a long long time.

slidejob

Reaction score
Wear items for the most part. I like the Pirelli's, I can get 60K from a set, over 100K from brakes, changed serpentine belt @150K (still looked good no cracking) , put Koni's on @180K.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice. Clizgo has a lot of miles on her car too, way over 100K not sure the total now though, it has been a few months.

slidejob

Reaction score
Very cool. Please post your service record if you have something like this.

Every 7K car goes on jack stands, oil & filter change, rotate tires, bleed brakes, inspect vehicle & service where needed.