2005-2009 Mustang Smoked Bumper Turn Signals

shelbie67

forum member
Reaction score
do have the smoked and clear in stock? trying to decide which on for my Black GT/CS.....

what color bulbs are we allowed to run by law? do the smoked show the colors well?

Last edited:

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
do have the smoked and clear in stock? trying to decide which on for my Black GT/CS.....

what color bulbs are we allowed to run by law? do the smoked show the colors well?

Pretty sure the law states that they need to be amber in color, so you just need some amber bulbs ($2 at NAPA). I have the smoked ones with amber bulbs, want me to grab a picture for you?

ModifyMyStang.com

Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score

Both in stock!! Ready to ship.

smoked show color ok, not as good as clear.

ModifyMyStang.com

Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
These smoked or clear bumper turn signals have the OEM style texture appearance unlike the others on the market that do not look like OEM units at all. If Ford was to build smoked bumper turn signals from the factory, this is what they would look like. Fitment is just like OEM & quality is excellent. Go from ugly amber to smoke in less than 30 minutes.

39.95+5.00 shipping!!

Blue Vue

forum member
Reaction score
Finally got a pic:
saleenlights.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back