2005-2010 V6 Performance websites?

Senior_Lark_Lark

Reaction score
Figured I would start a thread for people to post websites that they use to buy performance parts for their V6 4.0L mustang. I know a lot of v6 owners have trouble finding performance parts for their mustang.

obxdude018

forum member
Reaction score
Americanmuscle.com - the best in my opinion
Steeda.com - Gus is excellent bought about $800 worth of suspension parts from them
cruizinconcepts.com bought my wheels from them, great price, poor customer service
latemodelrestoration.com - bought all new bushings here

There are sponsors forums on every forum for your information, if you talk to one of the sponsors salesperson they typically will give out a discount for being a member, also some of the best deals come from buying from other members on the forum

Steve@T

Torq Sales
Reaction score
Suspension-wise anybody is fine since most parts aren't V6 specific. In regards to anything else, if we don't show it on our website, we can gladly get it for you :beerdrink:

Kona6Stang10

forum member
Reaction score
MaximumMotorsports
VMP tuning.com
AM
Stangmods
v6mustangstuff.com
Atomicperformance.com

Several others....i'll post when I think of them....
Home depot is a good one too ;)

suleman09

Sully's Stang10
Reaction score
OP thanks for starting this thread, some very nice sites are coming to me attention.

and im kinda half on AM because, they have some very nice and fairly priced things but they dont have TOO much for the V6'ers

LedZepplin77

Reaction score
RPMOutlet.com is a hit and miss site, I got a Diablosport Predator tuner and C&L Cai from there for 450 bucks, some people have ordered and never got their product at all.

bronxbomba63

forum member
Reaction score

Senior_Lark_Lark

Reaction score
im glad people are liking this thread. A lot of the websites that I use are showing up and some that I didn't even know about all are great sites. Keep these sites coming!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back