2005-2011 Ford Mustang Rear Control Arm Relocation Brackets- Bolt In

Status
Not open for further replies.

forum member
Reaction score
2464626Picture034(Medium).jpg
2464624Picture032(Medium).jpg
2464627Picture035(Medium).jpg
Brand new UMI Red powder coated. Decided to go a dfferent direction. My loss your gain. $90.00 plus shipping. Paypal for payment.

Installation: These brackets are a 100% bolt on application and require no welding, no drilling and no cutting! All necessary hardware is included for this simple bolt on application. Kit is supplied with hardware, installation instructions and available powder coated red or black.

Lowered Vehicles: When lowering your Mustang you change the lower control arm angle causing the rear mounting point of the control arm to sit higher than the front mounting point. This will, in return, cause wheel hop and a great deal of traction loss. Lower control arm relocation brackets allow you to correct this angle and gain back much needed traction. Relocation brackets are designed to correct instant center, eliminate wheel hop and increase traction. Relocation brackets installed will also help 60-foot times, lower ET’s and increase track consistency--a must for all lowered vehicles!

Non-Lowered Vehicles: Product installed on a stock height vehicle will also see a great increase in traction by lowering the rearward angle of the lower control arm, allowing more force to be placed on the rear tires. Relocation brackets have two settings to allow the lower control arm to be lowered either 2" or 3", depending on your preference. Settings are placed in a correct pattern that will allow use of all OEM control arms or any aftermarket control arm (brackets do not require a longer control arm.) Brackets installed on a non-lowered Mustang can provide a .10 or better 60-foot reduction and an increase in track consistency.

Features:
  • 100% bolt on design that requires no welding, drilling or cutting!
  • CNC machined brackets insure accuracy for a perfect fit
  • Correct hardware is included for this simple installation
  • Durable brilliant powder coat finish
Application:

2005 - 2011 Ford Mustang​

Last edited:

Tylus

Bullitt #6451
Reaction score
Brand
Pictures
Some reference to prove you aren't some jackass trying to rip us off

forum member
Reaction score
Why would you think I was a Jackass? I did post picture.

Last edited:

Tylus

Bullitt #6451
Reaction score
Why would you think I was a Jackass? I did post picture.
you do realize that the system reports the time of when you edit a post right?
:ftard:
there were no pictures up when I asked my questions. nice attempt to pull a slick one.

you had 1 whole post when I asked my question. maybe you are trusting, but I'm not. especially when you join this forum solely to sell stuff completely out of the blue.
so do you have any references to show who you are? past history?

edit: by the way, I am no longer interested in your items. general feeling of sleeziness from you is scaring me off

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Let the user sell his parts. If he hasn't made a listing to your satisfaction, then don't bother looking.

JimC

Reaction score
I have a set of these on my car. Easy installation and working great.

bmaxwell

BÆST
Reaction score
Yep these are great relo brackets i have some myself. They're easy to install as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back